Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
HVK chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
And thus do some idiots learn the hard way that Good Does Not Mean Nice.

Or rather, Good Means Very VERY SCARY Indeed.

Frankly, they're lucky they didn't mean the mean angels from later in the show.

The moment when it's clear that Aziraphrael has lost his temper sends chills down my back. The chills of AWESOME. The only way this could have been better was if Discworld Death popped in on the Impala because Crowley and Aziraphrael owed him dinner for something.

Also, dumb evil people of the world? Just to be clear, Biblical Angels are Eldritch Abominations. They Mind Screw just by existing. Do NOT make them angry.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
EXCELLENT. This was just rec'd to me by a friend, and it rocks. Very descriptive, just the right level of seriousness to make the whole thing hit home, and a gorgeous and fitting ending. Damn good fic... my only gripe is, well, please get a clue about the difference between "your" and "you're", okay? Thanks!
soceress19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
that was awesome!
5337281 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was epic in so many ways.
writertron chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
nice P i haven't actually read good omens yet but am hopeful the library will have it in soon.

*snigger* not the sound of music...
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I can just say one thing, you did Terry and Neil proud.

Flawlessly capturing both Crawley and Azi. I love how Azi got bad ass at the end :D. Thx for saving the child :) :).

I can also see Dean and Sam like this. Now, go and do another one :D :D
GramaryeJG chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh. My. God. That was perfect. You completely captured Crowley and Aziraphale. Now I have to go reread Good Omens. Thanks for the entertaining read.
Anir chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You should totally do a sequel. Maybe with castiel.
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Ryuuza,

A most excellent story. I've only discovered the world of "Supernatural" very recently, and have been completely taken by it. A friend recommended your story and I'm glad she did. Really nice job with it.

- Roisin Dubh
Alison chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wonderful :)
encarna chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very funny, both Crowley and Azira, he's truly a bastard
demishka chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
AWESOME! :D
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...Hehe...Haha! That was hilarious! Haha!
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*grin*

Bravo. That certainly showed them.
HMC chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LOVE. I haven't read Good Omens in quite a while and this brought all the memories rushing back Very nice, and I appreciate how easy you made it to get a good hold of Dean and Sam's personalities and such considering I hadn't the faintest idea about them and Supernatural.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »