Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
kdm13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Despite not knowing anything about Supernatural, I found this highly amusing
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful job! You managed to combine both favs into one great story! Thumbs up!
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh Man!

Such Love! This is amazing! I ADORE this story.

UGH! Those Satanists! I wanted to murder them. However, Aziraphale came up with a rather nice alternative.

I love Crowley. So much. It's ridiculous.

Fantastic job! You have their characters spot on.
Chixue chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I lawled. I lawled long and hard over this. (b_)b
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is absolutely brilliant! I haven't laughed like that in a while. Thank you.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was WONDERFUL. I love both Good Omens and Supernatural, and you've captured them both flawlessly. I could actually see this as an episode of the latter.

I especially love what you've done with Crowley. He's just the right amount of cool, without sacrificing any of his love for humanity. In fact, it shines in this fic. Great job on that!

And way to go, making Aziraphale a badass! Some fic authors seem to forget that while seemingly meek and unassuming, he's still an angel and has the powers of Heaven on his side.

I'm hoping that someday soon, another Good Omens/SPN bunny will latch onto your ankle and hold on, forcing you to write another fic.
Hllangel chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I generally don't spend much time at , but I came across a Rec for this fic, and I'm glad that I followed it.

You have the voice of G.O. down very well, and I could tell where the tone was coming from, even though you started with Sam and Dean and not Crowley and Aziraphale.

Marvelous job all the way through.
St.Hedwig chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love the Good Omens references - could totally see this happening. Not as familiar with supernatural, but got it just fine.

Happy Writing,

Hedwig
PrinceRaoden chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love supernatural! this sory was very well-written and funny.
hercat chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
One of the reasons I'm so fond of Good Omens fanfic is that it tends to be very well written. You certainly show this with your work, and some sections, particularly the description of the circle really sound like Pratchett/Gaman's work. I really enjoyed this story.
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow. Awesome story! Good omens is one of my favourite books and recently I've started to get into Supernatural.

I so love this crossover! The way Crowley acts and is disgusted by the satanists and doesn't want Sam's body. That he makes them call Aziraphale...

Dean's wonder about Crowley - his age... so fun to read!

I seriously hope you'll keep on writing more stories. I've really enjoyed this one.

Thank you for sharing!

Hugs, Em ,')
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Damn! Damn! I need to read Good Omens! I've accidentally read several crossovers that have thankfully not left me confused and it just seems like it would be a fabulous book.

And damn! Damn! This was an awesome fanfic. I loved it, I seriously loved it!

Wonderful work. You really blew me out of the water.

Cheers!
Knocks chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I haven't watched TV in years, so I know little about the Supernatural part of this story. But I know Good Omens, and this... this has those two down pretty good.

Anyway,I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
love it!
palladium-46 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
So clever! So well written! There are not enough Good Omens/Supernatural crossovers out there! *favorites*
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »