Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was the funniest thing I've read in a while. My god, I can't stop laughing. Beautiful.
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
... oh yeah.. Crow and Az, spot on, I'd say. And dumb Satanists, always an amusing feature. Me likey a lot ehehehehe

Cat
mymatedave chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Oh I really, really liked this. Brilliantly written, Crowley and Aziraphale very much themselves with a hint at the climax of their true natures and Dean and Sam being confused through out was great.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love Crowley and Aziraphale. And having them with the Winchesters? Too cool. Great job on this.
Cholera chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh God. Oh God.

You made my life better.
AriadnesThread chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great one-shot: it really captured both Canons perfectly, while having a plot of it's own.
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I know it has been two years since you wrote this, but I only just recently located it, thanks to a rec on TVTropes. And I have to say, I enjoyed this immensely!

My roommate-to-be & I have long discussed a crossover between Good Omens and Supernatural, and it is lovely to find someone else of like mind (especially in regard to Crowley's opinion on possession). ... although actually, we tend to - in discussion - cross Good Omens with just about everything. Crowley and Azirphale and their having been around for all of history are fun that way!

Anyway, there are so very many phrases and details in this fic that made me grin, giggle and otherwise express delight that I won't bother to list them - that would essentially be an outline repeat of your story, I think. Suffice it to say that the detail work on this is /good/.

That said, it could have stood a good proof reading. It's been two years, so I doubt you're going to want to go in and correct everything, but be aware that there are quite a few punctuation errors in here, as well as at least one place where you should have 'you're' and instead have 'your.' A good proof reading would have taken care of all that. Aside from technical issues, I also have one nitpick about a detail: Crowley's wings ought to be white, as they were in Good Omens.

Other than those issues, this is a most marvelous fic and definitely one of the best I've read in a while. :)

- Snarky
swdrone chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh dang. Never read the book but great one-shot.
fayjay chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh, that was DELICIOUS! Good job!
deletingaccounttt chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wonderful.

nice to see aziraphale pull out a bit of badass, too.

“Uh oh,” Crowley said gleefully. “Hang on, angel. Just let me get out of the way.”

I loved that bit.:)
xt1me chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Nice
Mister Unreliable Narrator chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved this fic! It's a extremely well written combination of two of my favorite fandoms.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
snort, cute
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
A furious Aziraphale? Love. So much love. *squishes him happily*

I love the tone of this-it fits perfectly with 'Good Omens.' There were some grammar mistakes (mostly related to your vs. you're), but overall this was a really great read. Thank you for that! :D
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Dear holy lord! You win! You most definitely win! This is pure genius!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »