Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. Good Omens/ Supernatural xover. I adore you for this alone.
Dvana chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Absolutely hysterical. Will definitely be recommending this to a few supernatural-obsessed individuals I know; I was snagged by the Good Omens angle, but it's wonderful no matter how you look at it. Thanks for sharing.
Rubel chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Cool. Very Well done.
Cyprine chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
made of pure win and awesome sauce. XD
irezel chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hahahaa, that was awesome! nice job, great job. :D
anon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
LOL This was great. I have to wonder, though: Chattering Satanic Nun? They'd be a shoe-in for good gloating. It's kind of too bad Sam & Dean can't remember the miracle, but then again it's probably just as well. Very nice work.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Nice crossover, I enjoyed your characterization of Aziraphale and Crowley.
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I think I'm in love. Really. I love the SPN fandom, but Good Omens trumps, and the two together? Sheer genius. I especially liked the reoccurring references to the Armageddon That Wasn't and AvengingAngel!Aziraphale. Crack mae\y kill, but at least I'll die happy!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Man i loved that book! Crowley and Az were awsome charicters and i think you got them down pact!
Asterisks chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
*claps* lovely just lovely! An interesting crossover I hope to see again. You did a wonderful job.
cirana chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
awesome
sweetsilences chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Awesome story! Crowley and Aziraphale crack me up. :)
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I think I love you.

... that is all.
Summercloud chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I LOVE this story. I really, really do. I'm a sucker for Good Omens crossovers (one of my favorite books of all times), and this is an awfully good one. Thanks so much for posting it!
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You brilliant. And Good Omens is the shit.

*favorites*