Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
coprime chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh, neat crossover! And funny to boot. I liked your voice for Crowley, especially when he got to explain to the Satanists why they're wrong wrong wrong.
DevMndBRT chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow. Just wow. I have to say, this is one of my favorite stories. I have been wanted to see a Good Omens/Supernatural crossover for a while now, and you have granted my wish in quite a marvelous way. It's too bad Sam and Dean don't remember anything, I would have liked to see a sequel. Anywayz, great job, your portyal of the characters was fantastic, and I enjoyed it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Excellent work. In character, made me laugh, and I loved the ending!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
God I love Good Omens, and you had some seriously great lines, "What? Again?” The man in black looked around blearily. “Look, we tried the Apocalypse and the Anti-Christ said he didn’t want any.” lol, nice.
Yanslana chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This, this is such an awesome story. I cannot even hope to convoy my full appreciation on how WELL you manage to weave these two universe together so SEAMLESSLY!

The characterization of Crowley, oh man, the dialogues! So absolutely him! I laughed over almost every word that came out of his mouth. Starting from the Oh G- Sa- bollocks to the comment on The Sound of Music, every bit of it was a gem, I can't even quote out my favorite parts because it'll be everything. Wow, that was an amazing job on pinning Crowley dead on!

Although for the crucifix of this story, well, for me, would be the part where Aziraphale gave his statement to the 3 wanna-be's. The "Come to me and I will show you the true wonder of a miracle!" I can literally feel the shivers tingle down my spine at that phrase, and I just had to re-read and re-read it again and again, his tone as cutting as diamonds, wow, like I said, the shivers.

The ending wrapping everything up nicely, although I do feel a bit disappointed that Dean and Sam's memories of the events are erased, it would have been interesting to see a sequel or an aftermath on how the 2 hunters take on this rather surreal encounter in a more reasonable mindset, but then again, it rather fit what Crowley and Aziraphrael would do...

So yeah, added this to my c2 as a nice reminder/memory, and uh, thank you much for writing this wonderful story.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hah. As soon as I started watching Supernatural, I thought there should be a Good Omens cross over : )
Inarae chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, I love. Muchly. Thanks for writing and sharing!
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
SO well-written. SO well developed! This blew me away. The best writing I've come across on this site in a long time.
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Okay. I'm officially in love. With this story. With Aziraphale. With Crowley. With Sam and Dean. With you. For writing this story.

I love Good Omens ... it's about the best book I've ever read, and it totally changed the way I look at things around me.

And I love Supernatural, and Supernatural fanfics. And I can not BELIEVE that the Yellow Eyes thing hasn't ocurred to me until now. Seriously. I feel like a moron.

This was ... one of the more entertaining stories I've ever read. And I've read a lot. It reminded me much about Good Omens, with the language and all. Very good. Very good in deed.

I am ... pleased. And a bit impressed.
Mathais chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
You had me at the first line. The first line. No one I've ever read has reminded me of the humor of Good Omens in one line until I read this story. No one. And you've captured the ideals of Good Omens-the theme and the humor together-in a way that... Wow. I'm sending this to my friends. Now.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
They have ancient demonic and angelic beings hitching a ride on the roof of the Impala? *snerk* That's one for the books.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
*chuckles* Nice. Very nice.
Sear chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OMG, this is so far beyond awesome that it defies words! Wonderful crossover! Absolutely gorgeous!
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Another excellent story. I love Good Omens, so it was nice to read something with Crowley and Aziraphale in. You captured them very nicely. Thanks.
Maimat B chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
ah, my fav show and my fav book, all together. Very nice, and hilarious. You rule!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »