Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Brilliant! I love Crowley's contempt for the YED and the Satanists, and the little touch of torture done by Azirphale. :D Fits in quite well with Supernatural.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was awesome! I love Good Omens, and putting it together with Supernatural was a great idea! Great job!
Eria chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I don't know who Sam and Dean Winchester are having never read their canon before, but it certainly didn't detract from my enjoyment of your story! XD I think you've done an excellent job combining Good Omens with it! :) Thanks for the good read~
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Crowley! Aziraphael! ::huggles:: I love you guys! But no demon/angel smoochies? Pity...

But, ooh, totally faving this, totally.
LadyBird chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I like this fic a lot. Thank you for writing it and sharing with your readers.
offbeat musician chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was brilliant, no other words to describe it, just brilliant.

I love the Sound of Music twist and how you described the whole set up. Keep up the good work!
Angelic Elementist chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I don't even know what this is crossed over with but it is fantastic!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Awesome ending to a great fic. I love these fandoms-thanks for bringing the two together. Two bad only one side is going to be remembering it, but oh well. :)

Nice detail with the circle: it's definitely reminiscent of Pratchett (as is most of the fic). I really liked Crowley's portrayal in particular, and Dean's assessment that he obviously ought to kill him.

Referring to YED as part of the younger crowd was beautiful. I was laughing my head off until I got to the part about the little girl; you've got sucker-punches down pat. I'm glad those three got their just desserts in a hilarious fashion, and the kid's okay with a wide open future.

I enjoyed reading this-thank you.

~Michelle
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This made me cackle madly. You nailed the tone of Good Omens beautifully, and the boys witnessing it all without quite knowing what was going on was fun. Sweet!
Jayy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I've never read anything by Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman, but reading this has made me want to find more about Cowley and Aziraphale. Thanks for the idea!
Susanmartha chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Now that I have stoped laughing enough to review (2 days after first reading it)...

I loved it. I keep meaning to read 'Good Omens" but never have - I'm not a Terry Prachet fan. Now I will have to!

"Living people can sin. They can encourage others to sin, that’s the best bit. They’re better at it than any demon. They’re also better at virtue than any angel, too. Humans are a bit funny like that. " And "Makes you wonder what He really had planned.”

As much as I want to see the next chapter of "In at the Death" this was worth the delay!
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
The way you wrote your story really feels like a Pratchett/Gaiman story. It's great!
Wysawyg chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great fic. Good Omens is one of my favourite books and I think you got the voices of Crowley and Aziraphale down pat and the general style that the book was written in!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
What an interesting and original story!

Who'd have thought...after all that it was a bunch of brats with too much makeup and not enough sense that brought them down. Hehe

Dean was going to mount a skull on the Impala. Too funny!

LMAO "You summoned me for the sake of eye colour, you morons!"

"I command you to kill these hunters!"

"Good grief, why would I want to do that?"

The Sound Of Music!

"May I ask why we're traveling this way, my dear?"

"I've got a soft spot for the classics"

Loved them! Great story. Thank You.

Cat
kate chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
HAHAHA! that was so sog ood, thnk you for posting it up
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »