Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
That was Beautiful Wonderful Fantastic and I Love it so Much! Lmao
Crowley being so Crowley, indefferent and not and I Love it so much!
Also he Made them summon Aziraphale too!
Aziraphale is proud!
I Love it so much!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Yes, this is excellent. You really captured the spirit of Good Omens, from the narrative to Crowley's reaction to the little girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Still my fav Aziraphele and Crowley story. Just beautifully perfect!
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
Fantastic, and very well written. I love it. Thank You for writing this!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
I enjoy this this one shot. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Lovely! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Just devoured Good Omens on Friday. And for more than half of it I was thinking of reading this little one shot again. So good!
Thanks for the smiles! How you enjoyed the new Good Omens show as much as I did. More inspiration for such a beautiful author!
Flowerful.Mind chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I believe this story has made me want to read Good Omens, and judging by these characters, it seems quite good! I loved reading this story, and would of course love a continuation, but it was generally just a joy to read! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Very good
CuzImCoolBro chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I think my heart exploded when the little girl was healed wow. Fuck 'em up, Angel.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Great! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Yes. And one wonders what has Aziraphale done and one can never guess it and it must have been horrible and therefore T-rating is necessary :-)
dragonqueen909 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Lol
Leicontis chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
You captured Crowley and Aziraphale so absolutely perfectly, along with the overall tone and vibe of Good Omens, that this was an absolute joy to read.
AdAstra47 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I started making a mental note of the awesomely funny lines in this story, so I could tell you how much I liked them, but there were so many that I lost track. This is hilarious and wonderful. I love the bits of philosophy just casually thrown in there. Thank you for writing!
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »