Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
OberonKing chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
To borrow fro AO3, Kudos!
Saereth of the Grove chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I have been reading and rereading this story for a few months now. only in season 2 of SN, but when I start a series I tend to go straight to and binge on fics. Found this. Had not read GO yet, but still loved the story. Finally got around to looking for the book, and got the audio version. thought the book was great, if a bit convoluted at... well the whole time. But the best part is, now when I read this, which I do frequently, I read it in the voice of the audio book narrator. it is glorious. You have captured the tone of GO so fabulously. I do wish you had turned this into a series of sorts.. thank you so very much for writing this.
Cal
Anita chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
'Omens is one of my top five books. Can't believe you did such a good job pairing these two! Thank you so much.
Hello warlock chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
One of the best fanfics I've read! I love the writing style you used
Amazing Places chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This was awesome!
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Never seen Supernatural. This was still great, though! Thanks!
LadyLier chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Aghh! Amazing! I just have seen the first two seasons of supernatural! but I now the general I love this! Crowley and Az where amazing while summoning, and that ending gosh! thank you!
S.M.F chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
8D
This was wonderful. Thank you, and hope you do well in all your endeavors!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I love the way Crowley totally surprises them. XD 'The most common eye-colour in Hell'... Morons. ("I summon thee with the brown hair!")
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
SO. FUCKIN'. AWESOME.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I normally stick to the Harry Potter universe, but this was recommended by a friend.
Nicely done!
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is wonderful in every single way. Bless you.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That...was amazing.
Leo not Ares chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Good job, this one.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I discovered this fic back when I was mostly unfamiliar with Supernatural and wholly ignorant of Good Omens. I still enjoyed it immensely. And years later, now that I've made the acquaintance of both series and book? Enjoyment magnified tenfold. I think your place in the imaginary fanfic pantheon is assured just from writing one of those stories that people return to again and again, and masterfully capture their respective canon material.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »