Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
clockwork.cranberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I'm not sure what are the chances of you reading my review considering the story was written some seven years ago, nevertheless I have to tell you I absolutely love it.
I was just browsing though looking for something to read and, lucky me, I stumbled over this little gem of a fic.
The story reads just like another piece of Good omens and every character is in character. If it ever occured to me to think about scenario when Crowley is summoned by satanist this is probably how I would imagine it. Your Satanist are, in a word, perfect, all stylish in black, overly eager to bring the apocalypse on earth and not at all expecting what they got. Their righteous indignation upon meeting Crowley is hillarious. As is Crowley's comment on "the younger crowd " that doesn't really get it.
The deamons from Supernatural could really learn something from him.

I wasn't having exactly the best day and you made me laugh out loud and even now I am sitting here with a rather stupid smile on my face, so thanks for that. No, really thanks!

I loved the "apocalypse, what again?" part.

Aslo I just bet Crowley would love the Impala :-)
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ha ha, that was awesome! I haven't read Good Omens, but now I think I would enjoy it. I sounds like a crazy cross of C.S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters", Frank E. Peretti's "This Present Darkness", and Mark J. Ferrari's "The Book of Joby". Your story was hilariously entertaining, I loved it!
CyberQueen chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
*Claps* Wow, that was just perfect! Hilarious job!
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh my G..Sa...err..that was bloody brilliant!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Utterly fantastic. Straight to my favorites it goes, because I know I'll want to reread it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was a fun story. I'll check out Good Omens if I ever get the chance.
ananiah chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
that was beautiful
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is a great AU fic! I really enjoyed it :)
Demonic Charm chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was definitely entertaining! There's very few well done crossovers of SuperOmens but you nailed it.
Me chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
One of my most favorite fics ever!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was most definitely awesome :p
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
What a great one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome. Pure awesome. I'd be more happy if you'd let the winchesters help out a little more, but still awesome. And you came up with a good reason for why they could exist in the same universe, which makes good sense. Nice job!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Thanks so much for this story. It introduced me to Good Omens and now I've read it 3 times and then I got into Discworld, so really, thank you.
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was great. You totally captured the Prachett style.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »