Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is great. Crossing over so differently toned works takes some guts but you do it as well as I guess it can be done. And Crowley and Aziraphale are awesome here, as always. Good job.

One thing though:

"These were yellow all round, slitted like a snakes. Dean thrashed some more, but was watching the demon through narrowed eyes." It should be "a snake's". And the second sounds odd, I suggest "some more, but he was watching" or "some more, while watching the demon..."
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That's Crowley and Aziraphale to a tee, right down to Crowley's reaction. Irritation means condescension and insults all around. Real anger means calling in his old buddy to hand out a few well-deserved punishments. And Aziraphale is such a nice guy, he really is.
thousandmonkeys chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh wow, this is amazing. Words cannot express my love for this story...Keep writing amazing fics!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love this!
amy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
this is the most perfect go/supernatural crossover ever! :D The characterisation and the voice was spot on, and I loved aziraphale and crowley's conversations :D
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hehe that last scene was by far my favorite
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I found this story a while ago and loved it, but then lost it. I'm so happy I found it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Haven't read Good Omens but I look forward to doing so now
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, I always loved this Crowley and Az! Yay!

the Supernatural Crowley was okay, at first at least, then he got rather trite.
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Heh.
Babel121 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Very nice!
I loved how you wrote Crowley and the last line is just perfect!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed
Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Without a doubt one of the best written Superomens fanfics I've ever read. Very smoothly written, completely in character, and a nice light storyline - love it.
adamjb chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
A very fun read.
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I don't know much about Supernatural, but I love Good Omens and I think you've done Aziraphale and Crowley really well. Crowley as the demon who isn't that bad and Aziraphale as the angel who is perfectly capable and willing to torture if the cause is right. I loved that bit with Crowley suddenly appearing and telling the Satanists off for being backward.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »