Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
SarahTee chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fantastic! Pity Dean and Sam don't remember it though... Love Crowley's reactions, and calling in Aziraphale to deal with the idiots was perfect :-D
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
cute
angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was fantastic! I loved it!
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This story is fantastic! From beginning to end, it's hilarious and touching and adorable-can't say enough good thins!
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*Grin* That was great. Very satisfying. Well done! :D

-One minor critique: "you are" contracts to "you're", not "your" (which is the possessive). Also "amateurs". *Smile*

Good job! Very in character. Nicely done!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is amazing! I can't believe I haven't read this before, but I'm very glad I finally found it! Thanks for sharing this. :D
I ran out of good pennames chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I absolutely loved this! I have just read it twice and I laughed just as hard the second time around xD! I adore Good Omens (one of my all-time favorite books) and I have to say you really nailed the spirit of it! The humor, the characters! Your story really is off-the-charts hilarious! :D And yet strangely touching (kinda like the book itself), especially when Crowley decided To Do Good. :3

I initially wanted to quote my favorite lines from this fic, in this review (to let you know what I thought the best parts), but I realisted rather fast that I'd have to quote most of your story to do that... xD

I just wanted to let you know how much I loved your story. ;)

Have a nice day!

With love from I ran out of good pennames. '
Milarca chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw, that was absolutely lovely :) I haven't read a SPN and GO crossover yet so this was a wonderful first
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is hilarious, it should've been an epilogue in the book
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Now Dean's gonna come after you for his car.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Heh. I enjoyed that. Yellow eyes, indeed…sometimes coincidence is a lovely thing.

Good Omens never fails to make me smile, and you’ve got the voice and the feel of this dead on – all the little digressions and elaborations and imagery (and the dialogue, can’t forget the dialogue :-)

You had me with this from the first description of the magic circle and ‘instruction manual’ (I think I may have snorted at that point, and started to grin in anticipation of where you were going by the time I got to; “Essentially what that meant was it looked good and worked well, but had a lot of components that weren't, when you got right down to it, necessary”).

I also really liked the way you could fit it together with Supernatural’s demon-mythology – and that construction-site analogy of Crowley’s sounded just like something he would say.

Thanks for the read.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, AWESOME. :)

I love this. I especially love the idea of Sam learning that angels exist through Aziraphale :) Thanks for posting!
Em chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Aww.. I just love SPN and GO and to see them interweave like they did in your story was just awesome. LOVED the story and how you wrote them. Thank you for sharing! ,')
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Absolutly fan-bloody-tastic. You got the voices PERFECT.
dwelian chapter 1 . 8/17/2011