Reviews for Losing Harry
macgruberrr chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
mm, mixed reviews about this- your writing is excellent and I loved how you portrayed the characters emotions- it was all done very,very well. on another note: WHY DIDN'T RON APOLOGIZE TO DRACOOOOO! :'( stupid weasel ruined it all. and Harry should have been so much more apologetic- he didn't deserve Draco at all.
Sunday chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Dont like Harry. He is disgusting. How could he sleep with ron? He doesnt deserve draco
Cath chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Heartbreaking... poor poor Draco and stupid stupid Harry. Oh, and I really hate Ron in this one.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
woah, what an intense fic. the whole time, i didn't know who i wanted harry to be with. i liked both characters, draco and ron, though the only character i really felt bad for in the end was hermione. anyway, great job!
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This story was soo sad but really great

:-)
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I was so mad how jealous Ron got, the two had love, and he had to ruin it. After so long, they are finally reunited, but it didn't have to be that way if Ron wasn't so selfish. But in the end I enjoyed this story a lot, I was so sad that Draco ran after not listening to Harry, but it was all good Thank you for this story, it's really made me happy.

-thanx-for-da-energy
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It was amazing!Cute,sad,and angsty all at the ame time,i REALLY loved it.
Shazan chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I liked this story even though the fact that Harry could just come and go really pissed me off. That bitch... They shouldnt have forgiven him that easily, but I guess love is blind. Another thing that bothered me was that in my opinion Malfoys dont do blowjobs! But thats just my opinion. X)

The story was very well written. Good work!
Cheska chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I about panicked myself! Reading that part about Harry getting married! I was going to have a conniption!
mrs.cenalovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That story was...bloody fantstic. It really was. Honest if you ever right a real novel tell me and I will be the firs tperson in the U.S. to buy it. Because your stories are magnificent. They really are. They touch my soul with there intensity. Epsecailly 'Bitter' that is my favorite. This really is a fantastic sory but why was Draco talking to himself like that ? Like he was having a meltdown. Still very good. I love you lots (as a writer of cousre) but still you are really bloody fantastic as a writer and I think that if you ever decide to write a real novel you will do brillently.
ella1331 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Beautiful!
Monster chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
you'd get mroe readers if you broke this up into chapters. it wasnt bad
yoe.insomnia chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Okay, that was _creepy. Especially the thing about Nick and how he and the other one just were dead. Like 'oh yeah, he killed them, now, what is for lunch?'. I was really like 'What?' - But that's not a bad thing, I like slightly creepy fics! I really liked Remus in your story, I felt so bad for him... He being so _hurt and then Tonks dying and everything..

And to finish this review [I don't write them too often, so sorry if this is pointless and/or confusing!] I can say that this was very well written and that I am happy to have read this; normally I run as soon as I spot a Ron having feelings for a Harry. The other way around would be more to my liking [I know, I'm strange!]

So, to really stop my rambling, THUMBS UP!
gsyoung chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Excellent story... glad that Harry got with Draco, and not Ron though. Aww Draco is so cute. I love the way you write...update 'Some Dangerous Liaisons' soon, please!
arobynsung chapter 1 . 5/21/2007