Reviews for Charmed Rewitched The Series
prichell chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Please write the next chapters I am living the story
Satoaster chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
I liked the way you had changed up the storyline, love it.
Brandy chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I am ready for the next chapter
IHATEPIPER chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Stupid! Piper should've died instead of Phoebe! That's why it sucks!
xhoneybee chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Love it all, especially Cole and how he dealt with the death of Phoebe! But will Paige learn Martial Arts since Phoebe did? Would love to see Paige kick ass and get rid of that silly 'Pacifist' label.
Kelly chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
I do like phoebe, but I'm glad this charmed fan-fiction was centered around my three favorite witches. I really enjoyed how you use some of the real scenes from charmed in the first chapter, and I loved how paige was considered a "witchlighter". You really showed emotion in your writing. I cannot wait for chapter 9. :) :)
Mr. Sqweakers The Great chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Please write more chapters. This is really good.
Ollie912 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
awesome story can't wait to read more...
icekrim91 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
very interesting story, i really enjoyed it...nice...i gotta say it is freakin' awesome..keep it coming..hope to read more from it soon...can't wait..keep the chapters rolling...:)
Wiccid chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
I've read the first few chapers of this and I've gotta say its looks good, very promising stuff. However, some critisicisms:

*You need to make Piper just a little bit more suspicious sort of stand offish if you get what I mean? At some parts it seems like she's Piper-lite

*You killed Phoebe off with a Fireball. And thats all well and good, but I just can't help but think that in that situation she would have levitated out of the way or instinct would have kicked in and levitated her on its own.

*Describe! In some parts we start of with pure dialogue and have no idea where or when the character is. A prime example of this is in the chapter when Prue (I think) was in the attic and doing the whole sad scene that piper did when Prue died. Now we (the audience) can guess where she is but we really need it told to us. Tell us what the chaarcter is feeling, thinking, what the surroundings are like. The enviroment can be a very useful tool at times, from juxtaposition that provides irony to subtle foreshadowing of future events.

Sorry if that seemed really harsh but, meh what can I say, 'm a big fan of constructive criticism XD I don't claim to be the master of all things Charmed or fanfic but I just thiougjht I'd offer my two cents on the subjectXD

Anywho keep up the good work, looking forwards to reading more.
A Handful of Words chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
I always thought that Paige's telekinetic side of her power came from Prue.

Since Prue died, there was a spot open for a sister to have the telekinetic power. But due to Paige's Whitelighter half, the one that could Orb, the telekinetic power was shifted a little.

If Phoebe had been the one to die, then Paige would have recived the power of Premointions. But due to the Whitelighter half, maybe Paige could orb into the event she was witnessing. Not enough to where she could affect the situation, but just enough to witness it?

But it's your series, you can go with whatever you want!
A Handful of Words chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
ooh! We all know Paige is going to accpet her new destiny as a Charmed One.

Are you planning to do a series? Like create an AU Season 5,6,7 and 8?

It'd be neat to see Paige and how she interacts with Prue. It would be cool to see her powers progressing as well.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I've seen your Promo for Charmed Rewitched 4.01 and I thought it was amazing. You did the best with what you could edit, and it worked out perfectly.

Loved the Credits.

So this means Paige will get the powers of Premonitions, Empathy, and Levitation?

Or will she keep her Telekinetic Orbing and Orbing power and just have Premonitions? A little cleairng up will be in order, but I think I'll get my answers in the next few chapters.
PrueAndyForever chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Review: Ch. 8: Embace Thy Inner Whitelighter:

- Ha, I was wondering when Prue and Piper were going to ask Paige to move into the manor? Nothing like the perfect timing too, huh? An unexpected raise in the rent.

- That was good bonding time shared between Patty, Sam, and Paige. I think it was needed. At least Paige has some reassurance now and some of her abandonment issues are resolved.

- Wow. That was quite a blow-out between Victor and Sam. And poor Paige being caught in the middle of it. Poor Piper, I'm surprised she didn't blow something up with all that bickering going back and forth. I hope that Victor can come to terms with Paige's existence and at least be civilized towards her. Because whether he likes it or not, she is a sister to his daughters.

- You have me wondering when Piper's going to reveal the "big secret" to Leo? I wonder how he'll take the news and wonder whether or not he will be bothered by the fact that she knew for some time and the sisters found out before him. Hm...

- Paige has come around to embracing her full heritage which is a positive thing. Glad she was able to gather her courage and strength to full-fill her destiny in defeating that Darklighter. Prue comes across so much like the older sister in guiding and encouraging Paige, lol. Like how their relationship is developing.

Another good chapter. I can't wait until you decide to update again. I'll be waiting. :o)

~Heather~ (TheHeatherCharm)
PrueAndyForever chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Review: Ch. 7: Expect the Unexpected:

- Lol, wow. Surprise, indeed. Victor and Sam under the same roof together? I definitely wonder how that's going to go down if the two come into contact with each other. And what a surprise for Paige. That's quite a way to run into her father while in the middle of trying to save an innocent.

- I liked the sister moment shared between Prue/Piper on their way into the hospital. Piper encouraging Prue to get back out there in the world was some good advice. Prue always was the one to make being a Charmed One such a big priority.

- So, I'm assuming this darklighter is the renegade Darklighter the sisters were talking about earlier? It'll be interesting to find out why their powers aren't working against him and if he's directly in league with the Source. It's a good thing that Prue knew who Laura was from her time spent in the hospital. Otherwise it might have been too late for her. And for Sam.

Good Chapter. :o)