Reviews for Dark Side of the Sun
Kara chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow, this oneshot was intense and Mikey in dark mood, simply wow. Love it :D
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG I don't know what it is about noncon and dark fics sometimes they are just creepy as all fuck and other times they leave me sick inside.. This one was poignant. I sort of blame Master splinter actually, the Kids shouldn't be able to outsmart a thousand years of wisdom. And I blame Leo because why the fuck would he stay alone? And I definitely blame Mike and Raph because he's their BROTHER for fuck's sake. You know if this was my fic I'd probably add that Leo mutated as the bearer of the group. He actually gives off pheromones that make him irristable and he'll get knocked up soon. I always thought it didn't make sense to have an intelligent intelligent mutation that stood no chance of promulgation.
Moonrisk chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I thought Leo was ok with this like the WHOLE time! Since he's such a control freak I thought he did sexy times with Raph cuz he liked to feel abused or enjoyed to be forced upon. I still think that though. Maybe Mikey took it the wrong way? He never focus asdfghjklñ what are my feelings doing sobs, still a great fic, would enjoy a sequel very much! (Maybe there we learn about Leo's sick kinks, yes?) anyway, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
huh?
payton01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
(walks up to mikey and looks up at him.) YOU SON OF A BITCH!( grabs Mikeys thraot and begins to strangle him as raph walks into the room) What the HELL is goin' on here!( looks at raph and starts beating him with mikey's body)HOW DARE YOU ASSHOLES VIOLATE LEO LIKE THAT!I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
payton01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*raises an eyebrow* Your evil, you know that right?*puts hands on hips and glares*
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
okay, I normally don't read slash fics, but I had to make an exception for your work. your stories are...AMAZING!

poor Leo though, and I liked the dark side of Mikey. You carried their emotions very well, and I'll be waiting to read more of your fics! ;D
Shinnscape chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I would really like to see a side-story/sequel to this. Where Donatello either finds out, or already knows, and we see a bit of his view on these...events.

But, really...Poor Leo. I nearly cried (if Mikey had given Leo -some- consent and Leo never said yes to Raph, I probably would've).
Firebenders Rule chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Amazing job! It's been a LONG time since I've read this! Have you ever read fics written by Askre on here? They are AMAZING! Don't get me wrong yours are awesome too but you should really read Askre's fics. Please don't be offended by this i'm just a big fan of Askre and her fics.

Firebenders Rule

This pen name is from the show Avatar. And The Firenation ROCKS! Woo! Go firebenders! Ahem. Sorry for the randomness but who doesn't like randomness right? :smiles:
lil joker chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
first of how could you make mikey so evil, but i must i liked it though, but he was still evil, you did a great job keep it up
TreeStar chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
It most likely was deleated purposefully by the site. Lemons and rape scenes are not permitted on this site. I know people post them anyway, and ones that are fairly clean get away with it because they're rarely reported, but rape is violent and there are lots of scouts on the sight that hunt for lemons and hints at graphic secks. (if i spell that word right, it won't come up in the review.)

Anyway, that's why it was deleated, probably. It shows on a record when something's deleted from someone's account, so if they find this or anything like it again, they'll have to remove your account. It's in the TOS. Just so ya know. It's a law on this site that they put into force 5 years ago because of the huge amount of lemons getting posted in the anime, cartoon, and Harry Potter sections where lots of kids hang out. FFNet actually got sued over it, so they made it a site rule that they moniter. Just in case you weren't aware. It was a hugely-discussed thing when it first happened, but if you're new and think the M rating means nc-17, you're wrong.

The fic is well written, though. :) You should post it on AFFNet and take it off this site so you're account isn't canceled.
Dared-to-be-different chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
omg tht was really well written the end wsa so sweet
LeoXRaph Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Do a sequel! This was an awesome, and i mean awesome fic! Maybe if you decide to do a sequel, do a RaphXLeoXMikey threesome. That'll be awesome if you would!
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow. That was really really well done. I loved the darker side of our cheery Mikey. Always gotta love a submissive Leo _ Nicely done!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007