Reviews for Lying is the most fun a girl can have
babyvfan chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Sad it's sorry but liked it a lot. Very interesting
babyvfan chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
This is why you always need to fess up quickly before the truth has another way of coming out of the surface
babyvfan chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Damn. I know he liked her but didn't think it would take it that far
babyvfan chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Oh boy...I'm so glad I'm not Flash.
babyvfan chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
They're do falling for each other. It's clear Wally already fell for her otherwise there's no way he'd help her out. But her jinx, it's clear in every chapter she falls more and more for him.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I'm real curious about Jinx's life. I wonder how she got homeless in the first place
babyvfan chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
No offense to kid, but there's no way he can be that gullible
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I thought you got the song from the movie, Closer. Natalie Portman's character said the same thing
SecretAgent12 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
This story is my favorite Teen Titans story. I read this a couple years back before I even got an account and I loved it. I can't even begin to describe how excited I was to stay up each night reading the chapters of this story over and over. I wish all fanfictions could be like this. Kid Flash/Jynx has always been my favorite Teen Titans couple and part of that is because this fic. I don't know if you still write on this website, but I really hope you know how much I appreciate this story.
Mallony chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I just loved your story i laughed i cried and i laughed some more seriously though that was a great story
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Robin leant back on the table and smiled, all was well, the world was safe and there was even a brand new Titan. His old friend had finally stopped going through women like other people go through air and everything was just… great.

"KID FLASH!" Jinx screamed angrily, Robin chuckled maybe 'safe' wasn't quite the right word.
oh yeah baby this is good
MidnightFire chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Awesome so this is wut happened after The final battle at the brother hood of evil base i wonder is there a teen titans episode about this before the battle if so someone please tell me! D
Electricboa chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I thought your characterization of Gizmo and See-More was interesting, I'd never really seen either of them that way before. I loved the philosophy in the coffee shop, Jinx's arguments are very similar to what I would have said, does that make me a villain or just a cynic? All in all, a great story, well worth the read.
Stingg chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You're a P!ATD fan? Oh my gosh you cannot get any better then this! Ughhhhh a Flinx fan who likes a band which is Panic! At The Disco and is not writing anymore or as much maybe. Ughhhh why didn't I find out about you sooner... Please come back and write! Why must you torture me so?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Oh hunny! *air hugs jinx and wally*