Reviews for Blurring the Lines
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Very good! :)
VenusRising chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
The perfect amount of snark and sexiness...exactly why D/P rules!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I liked it! Good work!
KAZZA chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
aw

this is really good i love fluffy draco pansy fics

i'll make a deal with you if you keep making fluffly stories bout draco and pansy i'll keep reviewing ur a really good writer keep it up and email me when u have posted a new video

love SANDI

holla back soon
vintageviolet chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
love...it!
Malfoy's girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
aww this was cute i love d/p stuff she was to fast to jump that he cheated on here lol i hope that you post more to this its varey good :)
you're my Star chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Haha. Poor Pansy, jumping to conclusions like that!

Oh well, her jealousy worked to her advantage in the end. Yay for snogging! Nice work. I loved it. ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
"Pansy emphasized her point by pushing Draco roughly against his chest, and then only to have each hand sandwiched beneath his.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

He towered over her silently for some time, smirking when Pansy unsuccessfully tried to free herself and settle for pouting"

That, just made my heart flutter...

I also loved Pansy's crazy jealous streak and Draco's use of his secretary/slave. Rofl! They're just so cute.
FunkyDancingDinos chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
*SQUEES*

It's been FOREVER since I read any Dransy THAT good! I loved it. Poor Pansy, thinks Draco would cheat on her with a secretary named Ava... I loved the opening and of course, the snogging. _;;

Lovely job!
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh wow! That's so cute! Excellent work! No matter what when it comes to them it's always DRACOPANSYLOVE! Aren't they adorable together? This fic is terrific! I'm going to add this to my favourites. Hope to read more and more Draco/Pansy fics from you! Great job again!
sugarbabe1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Omg I loved this! It was very funny and well written. Good work!