Reviews for Its a Bug Eat Bug World
anon1 chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Great job! Definitely one of the better Trip/T'pol stories out there. you do a great job of writing T'pol's dialogue, especially.
lunaz chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
Enjoyed the story very much. Would love to see more to the story, Trip's reaction on waking up,nightmares, Tpol's reaction to everything etc...Thank you for the story.
Begoogled chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
A big scare for Archer there, in chapter 8. I'm glad he took some security with him, and Phlox is professional as always.

Well, I think meditation would be good for Trip, I'm glad he's going to be alright. Thanks for sharing!
volley chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Nicely done!
volley chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
ARGH! Not a spider! I hate spiders! Interesting. Now the story has really taken off in a different direction from the show. Well done.
volley chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Fun... similar yet different. Good story!
volley chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Aw, poor Trip! Nice rewrite!
Begoogled chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
o-oh! They're coming to eat ya, Trip!

I think you captured Trip and T'Pol's voice quite well. I can imagine them reacting the way they did, especially in the first season.

Is this going to be a horror for them? Well, a thriller for us at least! :) Too bad about the big swear word in chapter 6, though.

I wonder what Archer is doing at the moment. Is he worrying?

Thanks for the latest chapters!
Begoogled chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Aha, we're getting into the thick of things. But...spiders? I'm not really fond of those, either!

I sense some danger here...
blackn'blue chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
I agree with Trip. Why did it have to be SPIDERS?
Begoogled chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Interesting start! I wonder what will change when they get down on the planet. Keep them coming :)
volley chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
I like that episode, *Strange New World*, so I'm curious to see how you're going to deal with it; what you're going to change and how. I'll be tuned for the next chapter.