Reviews for Stereophonic Silence
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, I love the ending. _
Izzbella91 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
Wow. Really, just, wow. So intense and wonderful and agonizingly beautiful. I have read most of your HousexWilson all at one time and right now my head is somewhat spinning. Wilson was so perfect in this... wanting to break the silence but then later becoming scared and pulling back himself. And I don't care how ambiguous you make the ending- they have a happy ending in my mind. God, your writing is addictive. And I haven't come across one fic of yours I haven't loved. So, thank you for these fantastic fics!
zephlyn chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Well, I don't know if the fic has ended or something, but I just wanna say that this is very well written.

I liked the characterization of House and Wilson, very nicely done, and the Robin girl was a nice touch, something I think Wilson would have done.

It would be nice if you would include a House POV next though.

_
s0ulm8 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Having just been introduced to your writing, I must tell you how beautifully tragic this story is. It evokes such wonderful emotions. I look forward to reading the rest of your portfolio. Thank you for sharing your gift.

s0ulm8
s0ulm8 chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I was introduced to your story by a friend and I can't tell you how happy I am that she did. The emotions evoked are powerful and oh so real, regardless of the participants. Thank you for sharing your talent and I certainly look forward to reading more from you.

s0ulm8
HouseChick chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
I remember reading the first part of this before, and now can't figure out why I didn't finish it until now.

Very powerful, emotion-filled, exciting and, in the end, sweet. Loved every second of it.

Thanks for this story.
Aquila Corax chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
I LOVED IT! YOU WHORE! *sniff* HOW DARE YOU END IT THERE! *tear* THERE BETTER BE A POSTLOGUE OR AN ECHO OR SOMETHING OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I loved it! Good job! keep writing! Tah!-v
Bygd chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
wow, I just had to review when I read this. There is just something to it that made me go, well, "wow." There is none of that bs that you learn in psych class and yet there is such a deep psychological conflict between the charecters and it works. I was really moved and affected by the depth that I could actually feel what the charecters felt. There was this increadible tension (esp in the 5th chapter) that just, well, I can't think of any words to describe that. I really hope that there's some sort of sequal, this story truly deserves one. I need to know how you would have this be resolved. And yet, I hate to say this but it's true, this story is that much more perfect with the maybe motif.
Link-luvr chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
Oh my God, this fic is awesome! Thank you so much for writing a HouseXWilson fic that is actually in character, belivable and has real emotion in it. There are far too few fanfics of this calibre...then again, I suppose that's a testament to your amazing writing skills.

I love the way you leave it hanging at the end, how the future is so shown to be so unsure.

Please, please write another fic in this catagory.

You're an incredibly talented writer. Keep up the good work!
Tori chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
I read this story 4 times this week. I can't get over how perfect it is. Wonderfulwonderfulwonderful.
Red Phoniex chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
that was really beautiful. Well done.
Sc00byD00 chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Hell yeah. I read this story when it was first put on and I got to say, this was the best story I every read with house x wilson pairing. I love that you made more to the story. Can't wait to read more of your work if any in the future.
HouseChick chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love this story. Please continue. I'd love to read more!
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OH MY GOD *faints*

Not only is this the hottest anything I have ever read, its tremendously well done! Like, it could not be better written, very insightful on every level..heehee...I really love it. Cant wait to read the rest of this ficgasm!
EsScaper chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
What an EXCELLENT job! You've captured their relationship...at least the one in my little mind...perfectly. Wilson's torment about his feelings towards House was so beautifully presented. It was believable and very heart wrenching.

You've kept House's attitude just right, and let bits of humanity and love of Wilson creap throught the cracks in his armor. I loved that in this story.

Of course I would have loved a happy ending, with them snuggling all happy. Then it wouldn't be "House", would it. You gave us hope for the possibility of a future, and you showed us that House obviously does care and have deep feelings towards Wilson.

My only "complaint"...for lack of a better term...is Wilson's change of mind in the end. I thought he wanted House to open up and talk. Then when it came down to it, it was Wilson who put the brakes on the talking. It was a bit confusing, but I just took it as his relating to House's feelings about it. Maybe he sees the value of the "unspoken" words. I would have liked them to open up to each other and at least let them enjoy the noise of the pleasure they gave each other. God to hold back a moan of pleasure just seems so very wrong! It is something that most people strive for...at least this one.

Esc.