Reviews for Stereophonic Silence
EsScaper chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
What an EXCELLENT job! You've captured their relationship...at least the one in my little mind...perfectly. Wilson's torment about his feelings towards House was so beautifully presented. It was believable and very heart wrenching.

You've kept House's attitude just right, and let bits of humanity and love of Wilson creap throught the cracks in his armor. I loved that in this story.

Of course I would have loved a happy ending, with them snuggling all happy. Then it wouldn't be "House", would it. You gave us hope for the possibility of a future, and you showed us that House obviously does care and have deep feelings towards Wilson.

My only "complaint"...for lack of a better term...is Wilson's change of mind in the end. I thought he wanted House to open up and talk. Then when it came down to it, it was Wilson who put the brakes on the talking. It was a bit confusing, but I just took it as his relating to House's feelings about it. Maybe he sees the value of the "unspoken" words. I would have liked them to open up to each other and at least let them enjoy the noise of the pleasure they gave each other. God to hold back a moan of pleasure just seems so very wrong! It is something that most people strive for...at least this one.

Esc.
lostinsidesaveme chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Once again, beautifully written and good characterisation. You really capture their akward and fragile relationship. Wonderful!
32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3