Reviews for Moonlit Melody
AnneMary chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hmm... Moonlight Sonata... the one piece I can probably play in my sleep, and have played in a state of such tiredness that I might as well be asleep. Let's just say I loved it too much, now I've played it in 3 exams and countless concerts. Yeah, it has a way of getting to you.
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was so SWEET! I loved it! I swear, music makes the world go round. It brings everyone together and can be understood in any language. Loved it!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cody Smith chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hi, I like the pairing too, and I wish there was more of on the net of these two.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This story or one shot rather is great it may have started as a challenge but you should do more add more to it like what happen in those three years and how McKay proposed and stuff like that.
Lirenel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Whoot for McKeyla! I'm glad I'm not the only one sucked into this ship. I love the connection of music, because in canon they are both 'musicians' of some sort (voice or piano).
honeybadgerhook chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Teyla and McKay. Almost as awesome as Sparky. So freaking cyot!
lala chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Love piano rodney but to short :(
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow. I have seriously never thought McKeyla was anything but wrong, but this was really sweet!

good job.
Pheonixzzz chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very nice. Whenever I hear classical piano I think of Rodney. I have a lovely version of Fur Elise that I picture Rodney playing when I hear it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Great story!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I too love the idea of Rodney picking up the piano again. Nice ficlet!
CAPTAIN chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Okay, did you not see this friday's episode? And the Sheylaness that it had? McKeyla is BAD BAD BAD! But I liked the Rodney playing the piano part.