Reviews for One Year
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
YES! I loved this. Sammy openly reflecting on Dean's good qualities, seeing all of them and being proud of his big brother. I too thought the alternate life in WIAWSNB was tilted towards Sam's happiness and that Dean felt he wasn't reliable there. Why he would ever think he would let his brother down by stealing his ATM card or prom date has always baffled me. I guess that is what makes Dean so fascinating and such fun to write. Especially when you get it right, like this story.

I do think the coming year will be most interesting, seeing how they both handle the coming pressures. I do hope maybe this is the year Dean begins to see himself like Sammy sees him. That Dean finally sees how important he is to the people who love him and what a huge difference for good he makes in the world.

You nailed this one. Great job! Thanks for writing it, B.J.
Oneswan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You nailed it yet again, girl! Superb job! One can almost hear Sam saying all that to someone..and it's so true of Dean of course...:)
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great story it really sounds like Sam so I hope you decide to make sometihng elese
adder574 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Excellant Job.
Robin Vogel chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Excellent! Beautifully written and true to canon, I can hear Sam saying this, feeling this and taking action on these words. WONDERFUL! Admiringly, Robin
tona234angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
awesome job.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Awesome! I can totally see Sam thinking this. I know he's already looking for a way to save Dean's stubborn, mysoganistic ass.
anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, that quote really is perfect for this show.

You know over the year I've seen a lot of stories that tried to show a Sam that was more aware of his brother's sacrifices and who his brother was than canon Sam ever seemed to be. It was the Sam we wanted to see and knew was in there. And during the season finale, I finally saw that Sam on screen and saw him say the words his brother, I and a lot of other people needed to hear. For the first time to me a story like this rings totally true. Thank God cause honestly much more of this last year's storyline and I was gonna bale on the show but I think they fixed what some of us thought was wrong and were sick of and have a next year that is what all the fans really want to see.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
love this, it was beautifully written
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That last line gives me goosebumps...great job