Reviews for In short, Vincent
great gospel chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I love this little set. My favourites were 7 and 8. I can just picture Vincent as the awkward loner uncle who seems a lot more cool and mysterious than be actually is haha.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Loved it! Yuffie is the menace :)
Cryingravens13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You have in your profile to send along any fic ideas. How about an elaboration on number 30 but perchance with a little Chaos interaction, maybe Marlene? Hope you are still accepting ideas! Love your work! ~CR13
CaduceusSiren chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I've read both chapters, the 'In short' stories you write are amazing. No question.
VioletStar98 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Squee...who knew that the Vincent Valentine, the King of Angst right next to Cloud, could be so sweet? _
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I like very much. These things are dangerous for me because they sit in my brain and become, sometimes, part of the canon for me. I suppose that's the fun of fan fiction-it is what it becomes for each of us. Vincent's an interesting guy. Thanks for padding his reality for me... mc
darkblueballoon chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Sir Vinny? There were just so many funny images created in my head while reading this. Some of them were just inspired writing.
Kiariad chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hmm, I love them all, but I think my favourites are king, trouble maker and punishment, because they really fit him and are utterly hilarious.
Ybs chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Very, very well done. Vincent is nice but not to the point of OOC-ness. I'm very happy about this little collection. Good job!

-Ybs
piratelore chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
This was incredibly amusing to read. i swear 009 made me laugh the hardest. The sheer amount of push-over-ish-Vincent-abusing and random, amusing facts about him is surely enough to make this one of my most favourite Vincent-related fics to read.
Loony chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
short, but really funny
NonexistentPerson chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
54: miracle 69: smile 84: world of dreams 90: word 94: assistance are my favorite for these fifty. this is definatly an amazing story. well orginized, thoughtful, detailed.

GOOD jOb!
NonexistentPerson chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love this. My favorite would have to be 26: Body Fat... and 30: Blood. okay so that was two but they were good. this made me laugh good job. well written.
Malselene chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
How do you manage to capture an complete idea and event in so few words. It just amazing how real each little section seems.

I want to write like you
paanties chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was wonderful! I read "In short, Tseng" as well and both had me entertained. I love how you put in the element of everyday life and humor in there to make the characters seem more down to earth.

I love your works!