Reviews for Birthday Cumuppance
allisvanity chapter 1 . 3/25
This is exactly the sort of thing that gives fanfiction a bad name. I cannot believe you wrote a story in which a father & son have sex, & more importantly I can't believe people read & liked it! You actually think incest is HOT? It's not like a harmless little fetish. It's literally a violation of natural law. And every single religion on Earth. You obviously have absolutely no contact with reality, and your fantasy world is incredibly disturbing. I'm normally a live & let live person, but this was immensely disturbing. You need professional help. And Jesus. Or Allah. Or Yhwh. Wicca. Buddhism. I'm not picky. You just need something.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/17
Why would this be a gross pairing? Oh well... Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy this story was amazing! It was a very delicious story and I totally hope you do more of this pairing!
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
HOLY SH!T THAT WAS HOOOOOT
bookwormie4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
-flames- ps i have always wanted to go to timbuktu
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
- heavy breathing- you have me sold on james/ harry...now my fave pairing nd my fave fic. Dayuuuuumm that was hot
A chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Honestly, I love this pairing and hope you do a sequel. Loved it! I came from readin this.
A chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Honestly, I love this
Kodochi Kurokami-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I'll run to Timbaktu and kick their asses from there to someplace ending with 'Stan' _b
IlexLuna chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It was amazing, ha! please write more!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh. God. That was so hot! :)
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Amazing
beccabam chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hahaha great story for some reason I woke up today with a obseshion with harry/james storys I know weird right :)
Miss Unknown at Your Service chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Why would someone read it if they didnt like it?
Victoirie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
HOT HOT HOT FLAMING HOT SOMEONE GET ME A GLASS OF WATEEEEEER!
Luna Barnes chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wait! How'd Harry figure out his daddy read his journal? But... *giggle* that was smokin'!