Reviews for Birthday Cumuppance
what's my name chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Seriously, this is HOT. And for anyone who think this pairing is gross made me wonder, just what part of "don't like, don't read" they didn't understand? That's just... stupid? Idk I can't find another word.
Sure this fanfiction should be categorized as MA, lots of hot stuff she shouldn't post here and maybe she could hire beta-editor too. But other than that everything is okay. If incest isn't your thing then I really suggest you to not read it. She has been warned you, wrote it even in the summary. Now don't be ignorant prat and read ALL the warning.
You could find this incest stuff like alot. There are Malfoycest, Lestrangecest, even Blackcest. Hohoho.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I will make no comment on the pairing, but your writing style is atrocious. It makes absolutely no sense and it has mistakes all over the entire damn thing. You could at least proof read your own stuff before you post it, if you don't have a beta. This is shit.
Princesse Saeko chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I loved this troubling and exciting story, really hot fantasy
"the incest is as old as time"
merci
hu chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
huhu
allisvanity chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This is exactly the sort of thing that gives fanfiction a bad name. I cannot believe you wrote a story in which a father & son have sex, & more importantly I can't believe people read & liked it! You actually think incest is HOT? It's not like a harmless little fetish. It's literally a violation of natural law. And every single religion on Earth. You obviously have absolutely no contact with reality, and your fantasy world is incredibly disturbing. I'm normally a live & let live person, but this was immensely disturbing. You need professional help. And Jesus. Or Allah. Or Yhwh. Wicca. Buddhism. I'm not picky. You just need something.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Why would this be a gross pairing? Oh well... Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy this story was amazing! It was a very delicious story and I totally hope you do more of this pairing!
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
HOLY SH!T THAT WAS HOOOOOT
bookwormie4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
-flames- ps i have always wanted to go to timbuktu
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
- heavy breathing- you have me sold on james/ harry...now my fave pairing nd my fave fic. Dayuuuuumm that was hot
A chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Honestly, I love this pairing and hope you do a sequel. Loved it! I came from readin this.
A chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Honestly, I love this
Kodochi Kurokami-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I'll run to Timbaktu and kick their asses from there to someplace ending with 'Stan' _b
IlexLuna chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It was amazing, ha! please write more!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh. God. That was so hot! :)
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 1 . 12/9/2012