Reviews for Help Me
zaly chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
It's so...powerful, overwhelming, beautiful. If anything, it is mostly the last one. It is so simple, but so emotional. You have a talent for writing and I love this story.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was well written. I could feel her emotion, brilliant!
landslide chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This was so beautiful. You describe the hollow feeling of grief very well - i don't know how you could do it in such a short drabble, but it is great.

~landslide~
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh how sad. Good job though. Great job. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I think you're trying to kill me, thats why you're writing so much angst, for no other reason could there be such torture. Your writing, though restricted, is still impeccable, and wonderful. Well done.

xxStellaxx
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
More angst...this drabble is just so beautiful.
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This was so sad! Oh, I'm gonna cry! Okay, maybe not, but it was still very sad! Love your beautiful writing style!
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was short & sweet. I liked it.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Jaye! *Cries* Both of them were just so painful. Wonderful but really sad. Goodbye was my favourite of the two, when he just wanted to get back into bed and stay with her. It was very vivid. I'm going to kill him for not telling her. Good luck with the contests :)
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This is just so sad. I don't know how you even begin to grieve a loss of one loved so well and for so long. Excellent job, dear.

Happy writing,