Reviews for Pathways
Napoli Corleone chapter 1 . 6/21
This breaks my heart but all pf these could have been possible. I like the first and fifth what if scenario. Thank you for posting this!
Rengemi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
it's really really good! amazing! TT, short, simple ,but deep..
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Beautiful. I'm teary eyed.
midnight.cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
WTH? Does this mean Seifer was executed? Well that surely sucks..

Even though I have always been and always will ship Squall/Rinoa, but there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Seifer/Rinoa..
Narayanfx chapter 1 . 11/29/2008

Really like the raw, broken way you've written in order to piece together the story. SeiferXRinoa pairs are rare to find, its a shame, there is so much that could be written on them.

Great Job!
Mer chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
i really liked this one. very interesting take. great work!
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I wish you would've gone on but this is really good! You've managed to write SquallxRinoaxSeifer without having it be all highschooly. Great job!
olive embers chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This story was amazing. I've never really thought about Rinoa and Seifer that much as being a successful couple (or, even, that she would choose Squall over him, or attempt to) but this brings the possibility to my mind. Thankyou for gracing me with your writing.
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*tear* I loved it so much! you conveyed them beautifully.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh, that hurt.
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
this isn't a one shot, right?

i hope so.

a lot could happen next. this is a great beginning. perhaps you might one to continue? but in any case, it could stand as a one shot, really. the fic's fairly convincing, stylish and raw, maybe i want to see more seinoa romance...

keep writing, ok?
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
intersting, orginal and somewhat unique. I like the concept of just five conversations to tell the whole story. nice job.
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This is really well written and I enjoyed reading it! Great ideas too! x