Reviews for By Moonlight
DahSandwich chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
awww, so cute! 3

You did a good job making a second chapter!
Velirae.1245 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
That was beautiful! You did such an amazing job. All the emotions, the description, everything! Fabulous job. I loved it!

Elizabeth left Jack for almost a year to be with the whelp? Why? Why go spend your time, wasting away, with a man whom you do not love at all?

Oh. I hope she finds Jack!

Fabulous, heartbreaking job! Your an amazing writer!
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
*Jaw drops open* Oh my god. That was so sad, so heartbreaking, so soul shattering, but yet brilliant, amazing, and very descriptive. I could feel all the emotions that rolled off Jack, and I could feel his pain and suffering. You did an amazing job.

But...why did Elizabeth leave? That's my question.

Great job!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
no! im crying! tell me wat happens next!
Sarshysesshysisshysosshysushi chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
KYA. OMG I love the last part of this fic. pleaz write a 3rd installment. Oh! And make it just as sad as this one is. sniff sniff. poor Wackie and Elizabeth. Once again your writing is great. I love how you exagerate these sad moments, making them even more KyA. _ (I'm yearning for sad things. Dunno why. _)

-Luv ya

Sarshy
buccaneergirl12 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Great!
B. M. Reed chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Nice ending, but I do find it much more effective with the first chapter only. :)
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Beautiful chapter. Awesome job!
crazibookwormi chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Two-shot it is eh? Well, what if I told you to make it a THREE-shot? I know, you probably wouldn't care in the least, but still, it's really sad to just leave it like that...Great effect, but the story's WAY too sad for me. However, I'm advising you to keep writing and you'd better! Nice work, BTW! (wait...did i already say that? hmm...) :]
Piratesfanatic chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
ooh, this is SO good. If you wrote more, even one chapter, I would be content. I hate being left hanging! You're a good writer, though. Don't stop! :)
Sassy Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Thank you! Thank you so much for giving us another chapter! And a happy one for the love of Sparrabeth :o) You don't know how happy I'm now.

Though you said that it was a much shorter chapter, I loved it all the way. And most of all: Jack will get what he deserves most - happieness.

Thank you. Hoist the colours high!

Take care,

Sassy
Florencia7 chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
It was brilliant & very poetic. I loved it:)

But you see... After such an ending, you cannot stop writing! Please, PLEASE write more! It's too wonderful to end so soon...

Beautifully written.
1.more.time chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
i absolutly love it!

please write a sequal!

and make it a nice long story!

oh please.

it was so awsome!

-Nicole
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So sad... poor Jack... please, make this one a two-shot and let Lizzie return to Jack... he doesn't deserve to be heartbroken *sniff*

Wonderfully written with so many emotions!

Please keep it up - Sparrabeth forever!

Take care,

Sassy
Piratesfanatic chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very good, and sad. Loved it. Keep writing! :)