Reviews for Nothing Extraordinary
LeeeB chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aw...thats so cute

and charlie XD woohoo

but why "obliviate" ?

it would be kind of cute, if they would meet again

somewhere... /

great job
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Beautiful.

-JWchan -
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hey!

I like this. I wasn't sure where it was going because Muggle-in-magic-world invites certain plots, but the pure mundanity of it makes it a realistic, unique story. Your prose is good. My only critique is that I thought the last paragraph and event was a bit gratuitous if your theme was as I analyzed it, that the girl could enter the magic world but not have any magic adventures at all.
K. East chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Very cute. :D Yay for Charlie!
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
With my luck, I'd totally undergo the same experience...
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Lovely ficlet, but, um... the ending was kind of confusing. Kind of anti-climatic, really. Other than that, though, it was lovely! ]
sharkgirl1313 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hi. I quite enjoyed this story. I thought the angle of it was quite unique and I would lov to see more. Great job!
Heavenly Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like. Update!
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow.

I mean just...wow.

Yeah, wow.

Thats absolutely...strange and wonderful.

And I am in awe of your great writing talent.
JenniferRSong chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You know, I always wondered what would happen if a Muggle fell through the barrier. I mean, it's not well hidden. A policeman stopping to rest against the barrier could fall through too. I think this one has potential to develop into a story all its own if you wanted. (giggles) Imagine that! Charlie Weasley, bringing home a Muggle! Mrs. Weasley would have a fit! Anyway, good little oneshot!