Reviews for Observe and overcome
hedwigsart chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I so wish this had happened on the show. Pretty mad at the writers (and therefore Wilson & Cuddy) for dealing so badly with Houses pain. They are MEDICAL doctors, for gods sake, not psychologists, so they should have investigated the possibility of medical reasons (and there should have been) before writing everything off as psychosomatic. Thanks for the great fic, better at Pain management than the show.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I saw this chapter as a bit melodramatic. House accusing Wilson of being a control-freak is kind of on the light side. He regularly accosts him with much worse. I didn't believe that Wilson would be so angered or hurt by that. I also didn't believe that Wilson could clean House's house for an hour without any exchange between them and without House protesting. And a certainly didn't believe that Wilson would complete his conversion to a housewife and go shopping, come home and cook, serve the food and then get in a "Honey please talk to me" argument with House.

But, I will say that you have really captured Wilson's STYLE of speaking. The pauses, the gestures. I also loved your description of House while he was sleeping. It was so telling.
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
This was soo cute... I loved it.

But a small medical critic: A wheelchair is extremely demanding on a shoulder. House would need a crutch in his left hand OR an electrical wheelchair.
WayLowHalo chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I like this, very cool & IC. I'm gonna add it to my C2 of House & Wilson stories, k?
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
wow I love this story. I like the way that you have the dynamics going on between the Wilson and House
10miles chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Great writing! I can really see Wilson trying to bring things as tactfully as possible so that House will cooperate.
M.E. Vaughan chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Noo! YOu can't end it there! That was way to good! PLEASE do some more! :) nice writing! :)
Carambar chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
You're good! Please continue writing House's fics!
ddamato chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
good fic, i liked it. ;
ddamato chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
good chapter
Wuchel1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Nice!
HouseAddict16 chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
This was great! I re-read chapter 1 followed by chapter 2 and even though I would love to read more, this is a great ending point. Love it.
chaoskir chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Wow!

Speechless!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! for the update. (I intentionally say update!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! for the dedication. So much thank you. I love it. You have really made me very happy by doing this. Im completely bowled over (and in that point Im really serious). Oh, ähm, btw. ;-)) I really would never, never nagging you about something. ;-))I just think:

What a wonderful start in my day. Do you think I could have this start every day? Yes, right? You think "yes", I know that. Or ... well, okay, allright... maybe every second day? That isnt impudent, isnt it? A new chapter of this story or a new story from your hand (THAT could be your decision ... but ask me please before youll make any decisions about that) every second day (okay in the weekends you might have a break if that is really neccessary) would be fantastic. That would be so great. Your description about these fantastic guys and these great friendship are absolutly the top. Its amazing and I think you are brilliant. You should write professional. I havent enough words in this language to describe how much Im enthusiastic and how much I enjoy and appreciate your great and so wonderful emphatetically written story(ies). Arrghh, I need them like an addict needs drugs. Wait ... Im an addict to your stories ... Yes, Im .. and you know addicts are doing a lot things to get their stuff. And I think (dont say "no" ore anything else what I dont want to hear) there is a big potential for more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more (you get it? NO? okay: and more and more and more and more and more and more and more (Now, you get it right?) chapters of this story. I really love the way in wich you let House suffering and in wich way you let Wilson take care of him. And I really know you was just kidding with your last sentence in the update! Oh, okay after a new "thinking about the last words" "The end (for real this time)" I know the words are only meaning this chapter two. Arrgh, I love it, if you do jokes like this. When you will posting chapter 3? I guess tomorrow and I guess there will be no discussion about the next days with a lot updates.

Well, really I mean it: YOU ARE A WONDERFUL AUTHOR! And I havent enough words to tell that (its unbelieveable, right? *lol*)

Arrgh I want every day a start like this with a story from you and with the both guys and your description of their behaviour to each other.

Oh and how are you doing? You are still that busy like a few weeks ago? (crossing fingers that all the stuff was working out well).

I WANT MORE CHAPTER OF THIS STORY and I WANT MORE OF YOUR STORIES.
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Very nice. An equally good second part.
gypsy71 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Loved this second part. The voices were spot on with just the right amount of angst without being sappy, and the medical stuff sounded perfectly plausible to me. I love this sort of hurt/comfort fic, thanks for sharing.