Reviews for Observe and overcome
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Please continue this. I really like the takeyou have on House's pain, and and the lack of effective treatment he gets for it.
imfreakinorange chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I like it! more please! OOHH MRI scene!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved this story! You write the friendship beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing.
10miles chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Really great as usual.

I love how House turns the " cause - consequence" around on Wilson (after Wilson turns it around on him first).

The whole everyone assuming more pain automatically means something upsetting happened.

And LOL on the " no God in the MRI this time" ;)
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
So sweet, very glad that finally Wilson let House know he'll be there for him. And so sad that House didn't go to him and was turned down by Cuddy. Thanks for sharing! Em
medicgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aw...How sweet! House finally opens up to Wilson...I might cry...
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hee! Excellent fic. Congratulations and thank you. XD
candycanes chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was really great!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hey, cool to see you writing another story! Your English is so

impeccable, I don't even think about the fact that you're not a

native speaker when I read your stuff. Good little oneshot - I

liked the reference to Skin Deep about 'leaving God out of it' - that scene's always cracked me up. And I liked the rest of the ending, too. Decent writing - I enjoyed the story!
GregHousefan chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
you have an awsome story here and i really think you should continue with it it sounds like a really great intro to a story that could develop very well. you should continue. GREAT STORY!
EsScaper chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You did a great job with this, but why make it a one shot? It feels like an intro to a great fic!

You've got a wonderful style that is true to the characters and very easy to read...smoth.

I look forward to reading more of your work,

Esc.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Excellent story. It really delved deep into what was never properly explored in the show and that is, Wilson and Cuddy refusing to accept House knows best when it comes to his own pain. It doesn't matter if House can behave like an ass or if his mood does have an affect on what he's feeling, he is the only one who knows whether his leg hurts or not. What annoys me is that Wilson probably would never deny one of his patient's more meds if they were in more pain. I loved how House made that clear to his friend.

I'm glad to see you're writing again and hope to see more stories from you soon. Also, thanks for introducing me to the sick_house group! I was wondering if there was something like that out there.
Purple.H chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
as always, fantastic!

it's a shame it a one shot, would be nice to round of the story with the MRI results. but i can understand if you want to leave it there.

PH
chaoskir chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh uff gasp, Wow please write a sequel, pretty pretty please. Okay, one review isnt enough to write a sequel? Okay, I go to lj and comment the wonderful and awesome story there too. Really I want to know what is wrong with the leg, the shoulder and how it will go on with the Wilson/House-weird-friendship. I know you are one of the authors who is able to write exactly that stuff I want to read. I would be wonderful if you would do that, again. But so far: Thank you for this great (but short ;-)) story. I really enjoyed it.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I wish the show had more House/Wilson scenes like this. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »