Reviews for Observe and overcome
justme9at chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
good to hear from you again! great writing as usual, what i like most, is the way you make house accept wilsons help (it's difficult to write - house accepting help and staying in character) - but you did a wonderful job!
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
aww. This is a really good House/Wilson Friendship piece. I feel like a lot of the time people /are/ overlooking the actuality of House's hurt and you addressed the issue really well!
Gerard chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This Was well written, Good job!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh man you're writing again and it's beautiful! Magical. Loved it. Especially the leave god out of it this time. amazing. can't wait to see what you come up with next. you do the House Wilson combo so well.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Labyrinth38, this is GOD! I shall not be left out of the MRI! Ok, not really. But listen to this, I was talkimg to GOD earlier and he said that this fic was really good and I should read it. So here I am and I must concur. Too bad it's a oneshot. :( Write more soon k? :) It makes me smile.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Great fic! Loved all the references. If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me how to find the SickHouse livejournal community? I've just managed to join livejournal, but I can't for the life of me work out how to search for a community...
limptulip chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
great start, keep more coming
demmons1399 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
col...haven't seen a new house wilson frendship fic for a while...like the style your writting
1985laurie chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Awesome...you rule sick!House.

Added to favourites already!

x