Reviews for Disappear
RyterHarpie chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
You've done a good thing in writing this. - It's somehow fitting that L became a shinigami, and Light actually got over his god complex enough to fall in love. lol. I really liked it. ((even though it deals with Law-chan's death. *sniff*))
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Aww! *sobs and hugs L* So sad. But even so, if you think that your best work is when it ends sadly, then no need to change it, right? That's how I am. I write my best work when it ends sadly, so therefore, I do not change it. IDC if people think there's something wrong w/ me, who cares? I say let them think what they want. Anyhoos, even though it wasn't a happy ending, I still loved it. Good write!
white moon dragon of light chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Good story! D
2442 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was really depressing... But I loved it. . I feel so sorry for L... And for Light actually... *sniff*

Great job!

Dawn
whitelilly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i actually cried at this. Its so good. weldone
Stringlish chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was obscenely sad. My goodness. *tear*
PianistFingers chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow... I really wish that part was in the anime... *sigh* That episode tore me up so bad that I couldn't even read the manga. Thaty's how much I didn't want to see Light's face... Very good. Now to read the sequal! (you should make this into a chapter story)
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*flinches* Ooh, that was pretty depressing, expecially 'cause I'm still in mourning over L's death. But it was very well-written, and I'm hoping that the sequel (oh, that's how I found out this existed; I got an AA for Memoria) will eventually be less depressing, maybe? Even if it's not, though, I'm sure it'll still be amazing. This certainly was.
LeoSum chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
MY WIFE!

lol yo, get that sequal you were working on typed up pronto, or else!

kk great job hon, cya tomorrow! oh ::pokes::
LadyKadaj chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OMG. This fic was well written but bad. Bad because it gives me this uneasy feeling the pit of my stomach '_' Like a bad stomach cramp that wont go away.

Man, if only L could have waited those few more moments... would he then fade away in contentedness or become a 'happy poltergeist' tho? Honestly, this story does bring up a lot of possibilities and would it be too much to ask for a sequel? :) I really think there's a good opening here for a sequel!

ps: I really want to see what happens when shinigami L meets Kira! Who will make the first move? And who will get his heart broken? So please make a sequel dont disappoint us here! . (man, I hate my begging skills they suck, dont they)
frigginA chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
omg! That's so sad! I can't believe it...if only L had waited a few more minutes! Reminds me of "Antigone" in a way... I love this... I could almost feel Ryuuzaki's pain. Thank you for writing this! :hugs:

Luve,

Dbr-chan
KitKat411 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
OH MY GOD!

WAH

No, I'll stop. But this is so sad. And REALLY well-written, even if it made me cry. D:

I need my L plushie.

But please update!
Mistake-kun chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
-sobs- So sad. I really hope you update, this plot seems very interesting.