Reviews for Pine Box Patience
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Wow, this was a wonderful story, I really liked how you developed it and how Sam found a helper in Betsy without making her an annoying character. She was funny and helpful and kinda obnoxious in a good way. Gordon, he is the bad guy to love and was a great choice for this story. Sam's time in the coffin - well, that was beyond words, it made my heart beat faster and I was ready to panic. But it was almost worse, when Dean got him out. The way he acted an then the description of the coffin lid and the broken and missing fingernails, wow, I still cringe just thinking about it. Great finish with the music, that Jess taped for him, because she thought it calmed him own - Dean's music and the talk between the brothers. Really awesome! Hugs, Vonnie
Tarpelion chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Well, it was a "test" you passed with flying colours. Thank you for sharing. By the way...are you going to let Gordon get away with what hes done...?
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
"Very bubbly though. Bet she's a rabbit in the sack."

Way to end the story on a dirty note, that's my Wench!

loved the entire story, personally I can never get enough angst so feel free to start writing another one.

Awesome job writing the boys, you even kept them in character during the dreaded chick flick moment.

Loved it, cookies for you, now get writing the next one...I'm sure that knife just caused a minor flesh wound, put a bandaid on it and get back to work (I have Pirates bandaids...)
TammiTam chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Good ending, though you know you have to do a sequel since Gordon is still out there, right?
Julie chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
I liked the ending. This story was really good! : )
AlmostHeaven chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Great ending! Very Sam and Dean. I really enjoyed this story. Great job. Keep it up!
princess moon shadow chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
It is the end already? I really liked that,although if I had a choice I would choose Dr. Laura.

Dr Dean I would call to see if his brother was avalible!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Sorry Wench about the lack of reviews, finals are kicking my butt!

Anyways, loved this chapter especially, mouth to mouth and a hug, you're spoiling me ;)

Poor broken Sammy, grab Dean cuz we got some Gordon ass to kick!

Love the story, cookies for you, update soon!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
no he's not ok.

let's make him claustriphobic where small spaces freak him out and trigger flash backs.

sorry, i'm evil i know

good job :D
Julie chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
I hope Sam is ok. Update soon! : )
Tarpelion chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
You are tapping into one of my worst nightmares, being buried alive. Your description of the inside of the coffin..the torn white silk...Sams bloody fingers...

Great chapter, keep going...
tona234angel chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
great chapter, please update soon.
mollieclarke chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
excellent chapter

plz update soon
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Please update soon. Please don't kill them! lol
princess moon shadow chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Who knows!Also the fields behind the house has a old family cemetary with graves dating back to the 1700's.

It is kinda peaceful up there.

Love the chapter! And I hope he is.