Reviews for How Normal is THAT?
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That is hilarious please continue. Regulus should be great. Lucius, pink spandex? Exciting stuff.
dlestrange chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh, I like this :D

I hope you update sometime.
Penelope chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is great, actually. And ridiculously funny. It's a treasure. It's sad I can't own it. *pouts*
sl.smith chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Can't wait for more ;)
RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I loved the bit about Regulus at the end, although it was just a tad disturbing
Scarlett Carson Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Haha, and yet another review from me, found this one great, I can't belive you've never done a fic like that, you wrote it siriusly well! Hahaha... *walks aways laughing at the stupid pun*
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
8:35 pm

Maybe I should fall off the ladder and die tragically. Then they’d all be sorry.

8:36 pm

Nah. It would be heinous of me to deprive the world of my perfection.

9:00 pm

Detention over. In terrible pain, muscle-wise. I will not talk to Prongs ever again, as he is no longer my friend for putting me through that.

9:01 pm

Going on a kitchen raid with Prongs. Back later.

lol...I love this story! Faboulus job! Update soon!
TheAwesomeFactory chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This is a really cute fic. Keep up the good work .
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
random thoughts... hilarious (i think that's how you spell it...) more, more!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
haha, I loved the little notes thing. I bet this will be funny and great. I didn't Regulus's would be all that great, but after reading the teaser, I can't wait!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hilarious! If it's me who's watching him I think my jawbone will dropped to the ground and I will spend that day in the hospital wing. LOL. please do continue! I also fancies Regulus Black!
Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
HahahaXD Relly fun!
OutinTheRain chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
omg this is hilarious, i absolutely love sirius! haha i hope he gets lily to wear the shirt, if only infront of james.
phoebe chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
this is so good! update please! soon!
opalshine chapter 1 . 5/22/2007