Reviews for Light's Out!
betzo chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Yes I like anything to do with Nancy Drew but I really enjoyed this story in particular. Nice job.
Really Cinderella chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really enjoyed this story/AE! I always thought Brady and Nancy would be cute together. Also I loved the twist that Maya kidnapped herself. Nice job!
GameOfAlex1307 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
WOW! This was really good! I just got done watching a Final Scene walkthrough on youtube, so i thought i'll look for a fanfic on here. AMAZING! I liked the fact that Brady was stalking Nancy the entire time. Also when Maya popped out, I thought she was going to do an evil laugh, rip off a mask and reveal herself to actually be Don Paolo from Professor Layton.I Do wish you would have included more romance between Brady and Nancy, but it was so cute! I LOVED IT!
writersBLOCKacilin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Holy cow! Fan-frigging-tastic! Final Scene is my favorite so I absolutely LOVE your whole story. You're a really good writer too! That's a major plus.
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow...very unique! Great job!
Miss Authoress 13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007

you don't know how much I LOVE those games. PLEASE CONTINUE! You are SO on my story alert list! DUDE! BTW, Danger By Design, Kapu Cave, and Secret of the Old Clock would be good ones!