Reviews for Megaman Legends: Love Heist
CrimePayzVS chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
*Really Big Hug*
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
awesoem update... i'm not a big tron fan.. more a roll/mega or yuna/mega/sera fan... wait... lets go for teh three some.. or at leats mega/sera
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
*hugs* awesoem update hon. my mass update will be aug 11
Some Random Reviewer chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Oh...hell..yeah. Loving this. Words cannot do this story justice. The effort you put into crafting this is superb, and I've fallen in love with Trigger. In the literary sense. Simply put, I can't get enough of life on Elysium. It kicks so much ass, on so many levels. I'm praying all of Trigger's friends survived, but even if they don't, it'll cause plenty of angst on Trigger's part.

For the record, I consider Megaman and Trigger two distinct people, and I like Trigger a hell of a lot more than Mega. Sucks for Tron and Roll, but hey, I can read a generic Roll/Mega fic anyday. Tron's uniqu, but she's a jack compared to Sera's ace. Forgive the card terminology.

I've made my opinion clear on this, but my money is definitely on Trigger/Sera. While it sounds like Trigger is joining the Bonnes, I'm still hoping to see him on a dig, and show some real action to show off.

If Trigger is immortal, or at least ageless, you have more reason to use Sera. You will have one of the strangest pairings in fanfiction history if you do. And you know what? Coming from you, it'll make *sense*. It truly will.

Also, you mentioned Roll saying Megaman looking the same as before. Does this mean he lost the white hair? Because I have this vision of a silver haired Megaman walking around. I'd be good to shock him with platinum hair. hell, maybe even keep it to screw with his friends, if they're still alive.

Here's hoping to more Elysium falshbacks, and some *Trigger*/Sera action. You rock man! This story is one of the best in this section!
CrimePayzVS chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Great stuff. Waiting for the next chapter pains me. *sigh* Keep writing! I'll be reading ]
The Black Miroku chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Who exactly was Megaman Juno? Is this based on fact? Are Roll and Tron gonna share Megaman? What was you're insperation for this? and is Megaman legands really based off of the Megaman X Series?
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
woot.. kick ass. is it really a memory contamination or could he really be megaman x in a a new body?/ so many questions...
BlackTestament chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Another great chapter, I can't wait until the next update!
Cybertoy00 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
This is, without a doubt, very cool I love it. And Matilda and Megaman are waking up, huh? I wonder...By the way, will Duo be making an appearence? I mean, you've included char's from the X series, the classic should be in it as well...
Some Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Wow...this is good. Great, even. It's so rare to see any Legends fics, let alone one of this quality. Focusing on Trigger's past, Nero (Very funny), and Sera...it's excellent. I can only wonder if this was linked to the X series, with X being Elysium's creator, and Nero being a reconstruction of Zero...or maybe they're original characters. Either way, I'm intrigued. What happened to these people? Did they turn Maverick? Are they still alive?

Damn, I'm hooked.

The romance is also somewhat cute, and vicious. The Tron and Roll fights are amusing, but Sera's blush earlier? If she's falling for Megaman, that would be perfect. I'd vote for that all because it's never been done before, and is practically unthinkable.

Plus, it sounds like if Megaman wakes up, he won't even remember everyone. Instead he'll be tormented by his past...I'm going to love it.

Update soon, my appetie is whet and I'm craving more.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
its an awesome update. i'm glad to see soem x characters in it _

nero.. zero.. lol
BlackTestament chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
If Capcom decided to make a prequel to MML, this is what it would be like, very nice work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Goldamon X chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Im more and more curious about Mega's past here. While they never did go into it too deeply in the games(Beyond the went "maverick" towards the end of his life at the Masters orders) this looks to be pretty interesting. I have to wonder if Nero has any connection to Zero though(aside from the looking similar and weapons)
Baltoid chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Interesting fic... your not gonna stop FVA are you?
KennyxButtman chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
D; There should be more legends out there. You can't kill Megaman! He's MEGAMAN! Update soon!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »