Reviews for Meaning of Forever
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
goodness you're still getting reviews for this!

this story is really great. it's great to see that you're still writing- a lot! no 'rurouni kenshin'? -just kidding. this was written entirely too long ago to ask that you continue it, so i won't. i was only trying to list all of the best stories from oldest to the latest, and if it had been finished i would have added it. i will however, look for anymore that you've written.

if you haven't heard, the manga has concluded, and they've started broadcasting 'the final act' [remove spaces]

onemanga Inuyasha

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

a pleasure,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
abby chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
i want more!
lou chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
too bad you didn't write anymore ...
g2fan chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Great story. Pleas update real soon. Please. Wendy
alaskanwoman25 chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
this is also very interesting
bamberbabe88 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
hey where is the rest of the story you cannot leave me hangin like that. it is very good right now and quite sad but good.
cherryheart chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
wo wo how did inu yasha die, u didt sayh wo he died. update this si very interesting
stakeh chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
*sobs* T-that's so sad! I loved it though. Make sure Inuyasha and Kagome find eachother again. *sobs*
mystery1985 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
amusing...
dragonnan chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Thank you so much for reviewing my Bebop story! I tracked down your work, and was excited to find this one! I know it's been a very very long time since you've updated this one... I completely understand how that can happen! I've got 2 other stories that I don't know if I'll ever finish. However, I think this one has a real strong start, and it would be cool if you returned to it someday! Anyhow, catch ya soon!
Hitome chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Damn this is good please continue please.
Ummei Genkai chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I really like this fic. very unique and original, to my standards at least. i really like it. you should update it. i'm sure other's love it too.
-Ummei
Pika Pika chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Well, I'm kinda enjoying this, but still waiting to see where you're going to take it, 'cause so far there's been no real pick-up. Other than that, though, it's good, and I look forward to reading some more of it. -
Seabreeze chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
oh goodness, please continue... I need to know what happens!
Mono chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
AAW!(silent sobs) Its so beautiful! Please finish soon!