Reviews for How Are We Related Again?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
It's great story
RaptorZeroOne chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
And they secretly sneak around to sleep together XD
RaptorZeroOne chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Actually the female red samurai ranger would chronologically be the first female red but to be fair we did not know that it was going to happen at that point in time.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Kim should have said this: Charlie, your dad became a power ranger

Jason: Again . . . WAIT, WHAT?
RaptorZeroOne chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Charlie Oliver was the daughter of Kim and Tommy but Tommy knew her without knowing she was his daughter and I still found it funny that Tommy's parents knew. What else did they know? Did they know that he was a freaking Power Ranger and an evil one at first? They would have to be blind to not notice the sudden wardrobe changes. In fact, how did Bulk and Skull not notice? Sure all Angel Grove probably knows who the originals were due to the space ranger team. Me thinks Bulk knew who the rangers were in Samurai and decided not to say anything.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Funny and sad at thne same time. Sad for obvious reasons but funny because Charlie grew up calling Tommy her brother but he is her father. I also love how Tommy's mom basically hinted at the truth in the flashback.
nohenatha chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
i loved it! really nice story! :)
dream lighting chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
NANLIT chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I enjoyed this story. That's one complicated way for Charlie to be raised by her biological parents. I'm surprised Tommy's parents knew that Charlie was really their granddaughter; that's nice. Charlie's "end" was very brave of her. Just as Power Rangers in the past have had to sometimes sacrifice their Zords and/or powers to ultimately defeat their enemy, she pretended to be evil to take down her own traitorous team and be branded as a traitor and leave to Aquitar. After Gruumm was defeated, was her name cleared of her "crimes"?
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
One thing I noticed when re-reading parts of this, you said that Tommy was only on 4 teams and 4 different colors. Technically, he had 6 different sets of powers, and yes I'm getting kind of nitpicky, but everything else you've done is pretty much spot on except for one part where you had Conner, Ethan and Trent going into something when it should have been Kira because Trent wasn't a part of the team yet.

Anyway, the power breakdown is like this: Tommy was Green Mighty Morphin', then when he got the white powers, it was technically a Thunder power since that is what incarnation was being used at that time, so his White Ranger Tiger Power was the second set of powers. Next come the Ninjetti powers and while the fully morphed suit resembled his White Tiger one, they were different powers. So that's three right there. Then of course you have Zeo Ranger 5, Red; 1st Red Turbo; and Black Brachio. Now, if you want to get really explicit about details, he was really technically on 5 teams. The Original 6; the Ninjetti 6; the Zeo 5 Gold Ranger while he had the powers; 1st Turbo team minus Justin who was on both; the Forever Red Mission; and then the DT team. Since he used the Zeo Ranger 5, Red powers on the FR mission, most people don't count that one, but even though it was a 'join up' episode, it failed to follow the normal rules of a join up: the current season team plus the previous season.

That's my only real problem with it.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
Really good fic, absolutely loved it. Great ending, I had forgotten I had it on my favorites, along with other fics.
ModeratelySane chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
While reading this I was trying to figure out if Charlie would ever become a power ranger, I completely forgot about A-Squad-Evil-Charlie. Haha. But thank you for making her un-evil, it makes me happy. :)) But you should write a sequal of her coming back to earth and living all happily ever after and junk.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
I loved reading the first three chapters. I will finish the rest of the story later. I think I have read this story before but I can't remember at all.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 17 . 6/22/2009
Very nice story. Although, I did have it figured out how Tommy could be related to his adopted sister when I found out that Kim was the mom. Thanks for a great read.
riverkirby chapter 16 . 11/28/2008
i loved this story. maybe in the future there might be a sequel? :P