Reviews for Still Breathing
soulcop83 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Okay two YEARS since you updated? Seriously? You NEED to finish this story! Your readers NED you to FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE PURTY PLEASE! With sugar and honey on top pulease.
soulcop83 chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
The chapter...the song...goosebumps. Just goosebumps. Thank you
asha247 chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
love it

I really hope you update this soon

It's one of my favourite stories
SunshineandFlamingoes chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I LOVE IT DUDE! And besides, Cristina's my favorite too!
shiney1983 chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Those were both really good chapters. You're really getting the characters' voices down now. There's just one sugesstion I have: work on Callie a bit, maybe make her a little less clueless, and a little less angry. Just a thought, do whatever you think is best. Update soon, I'll be waiting.
Chapo chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
I love this chapter and I can't stop checking for updates. This fiction is definitely amazing.
iNt0 the fIre chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
I'm in love with this story.

I really look forward to your updates!

Loved this chapter!

Please update soon!

I can't get enough of this fic!
interstellarflight chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
i gotta give it to bang fic writers such as yourself for making sense out of that completely senseless and ridiculous season finale. we all know burke knows cristina wasn't kidding when she said she wanted the city hall wedding, that he would never in a million years call off the wedding, and that he will make her happy. we all know cristina would never say "i'm free" when she did because, although she hated the wedding/ceremony part, she wanted the marriage. that evil witch shonda rhimes just had to go sensationalize the finale.

so now we are making do with what we have. you're doing a great job with your story.

i especially loved these two lines. from burke, "Because what I did wasn’t walking out on her. I wanted to stay. I wanted her to be my wife. I was sure, but she wasn’t. I didn’t leave her. I gave her back herself."

and from cristina, "He was no longer there nor the things that mattered the most to him. He had only left behind what he wouldn’t need. What wouldn’t help him through the day. What he could spare from his life. And I was among those things."

and that meredith bit in the locker room trying to put on cristina's top was hilarious. and i love how george is NOT in the story. and how alex is being protective of cristina.

please update soon!
CardioQueen chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
I love it. :) Looking forward to more.
Frawcth chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
I am addicted to this story. I like Burke's thoughts and I am curious about the party
Frawcth chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
nice chapter, can't wait for more.
Chapo chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
It was a quiet chapter but a good one nevertheless. I'll be there, waiting for the next update!
iNt0 the fIre chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
You updated!

I am seriously addicted to this fic.

I hope you get to update tomorow.

Oh, and I still can't get enough of 'the city lights'.

Thank you for introducing me to that song. ;P
CardioQueen chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
I liked it. :) Obviously a filler chapter, but they are a necessary evil. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Good work as always.
Chapo chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I'm like a junkie, waiting for an update. Please :)