Reviews for The Consequences Of Klutziness
Slayer Scribe chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hilarious!

Malucci and Donna. Didn't see it right away but the whole thing worked.

Cheers

MJ
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Good Head start SO keep up next chapters!

SMILE

JEnn
AilciA chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I cannot believe I found this again!

As a rule, I don't like crossovers much, and I read this on when I hadn't really gotten the hang of the West Wing. When I got into it, however, I remembered this story and tried to find it again, but couldn't. And now I've stumbled across it again!

Very well done, a very well executed crossover - and an excellent example of how they should all be done.

Alicia
Roga chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
See, I used to be obsessed with ER. And then I shifted over to WW. And a crossover is just heaven-sent. A *great* crossover- well, there's not sufficient adjective yet, but I'll let you know when I think of one ;-) Great job, thank you!
Zanidra chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Hi, this is really good story... love that TWW/ER crossover...just love it
Elizabeth Routledge chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Hey, this was hilarious, and you kept everyone really in character.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Cute crossover - well-done. I'm sure Mr. Wells would be proud at how you handled both of his shows. Keep writing!
Angua1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
dude! cool story, I really like the cross over and is as steamy as ever! Good J/D banter which is a key part of ne good fan fic! plus Dave would do exactly that, once again dude!
zerolikesice chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Great fic! I watch TWW and ER regularly, and all the dialog was well-writen. I quite enjoyed it. One thing though- it kind of upset me when Sam and CJ were teasing Josh about not liking the sight of blood. I mean- he got shot, there was a lot of it, and he almost died, so you'd expect that. Just my opinion, though.
Mojenica chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*Falls back laughing* What a great idea! Wow! My word..I laughed so hard! Tee hee. Really, this is a great story idea. (It's late, fogive how I am repeating my self) Any way, Loved the story, it's up on my fave list now!
DougRossFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Great story! I'm glad Randi was her usual Randi self... and how typical of Dave to be impressing a blonde.. nice job
jenn chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
ok, i really enjoyed this story, except for one thing. i didn't like it when you had them make fun of josh when he couldn't stand the sight of blood. could you blame someone who had almost died from a GSW to not be able to handle blood well? your dialouge was wonderful for the west wing characters, and since i've never seen ER i can't comment on that, but when they made fun of josh for fainting around blood, male or not, i thought that was rude...
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
An amusing and well written story. I am a West Wing fan, but I've never seen ER, so I can only assume that the dialogue for the ER characters was as accurate and "in character" as it was for the WW people. Very good!