Reviews for As Seen On TV
theblonde2243 chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Heh. I may have read this in an hour. This is kinda my dream of the boys hunts. Every time I watch any of these horror movies I always think of what would happen if Sam and Dean met these guys. Now I know. Now I'm gunna go read the sequal.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Before I review this story, this just has to be said. You. Are. The. Most. Freaking. Awesome. Writer. Ever.

There I said it.

My sis actually turned me onto this (which is weird cause she doesn't have an account). She was all "I've got this Supernatural story that you HAVE to read!" Of coarse, she mentioned the horror movie villian and I was in.

This was not only very well written but it kept me captivated(sp?) and made me laugh all at the same time.

Plus, you just can't find good horror villians like Freddy, Jason, and Michael anymore.

I absolutely loved this and I'm going to read the sequal as soon as I'm done typing this.

XD

-Erica
yarra chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
YOURE AWESOME!
x.lizzy.x chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
LOL! I loved the ending...I'm actually sad though..I thought I had more chapters to read...but this was the last one *sniffles*

anyhoo...great job on the story! freakin hilarious! :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
LOL! he completely took his head off? LMAO!

sorry...I don't know why I find that so funny...but it gives some pretty wicked mental imagery...LOL..
x.lizzy.x chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
"Thanks for caring, Sam."

"Don't mention it."

LOL!

nice!
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
aww man! Freddy? really? dang...poor Sam...lol...

anyhoo...nice job so far! :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
ah! cliffhanger! oh no's! Run Sam n Dean...RUN! LOL...
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
great job on the story! I likes it :)

and I find this funny cause Jared was totally in the newest Friday the 13th movie...hee hee...lol...(but you probably already knew that ;) )
sadkagome chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
hey this fanfiction wus great.

pleaze tell me when you make a new stroy about this one is

was great but i feel bad for sam he keep getting hurt,..

anyway plez tell me when you make new one i would so read ot

from sad kagome...
Nocturniquette chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
This was incredible! I loved it! XD Please tell me you are going to write a sequel! That would be so cool if you did and I'd definitely read and review for you! If you don't plan to, that's cool too.

Dark Respite

P.S. Keep up the good writing.

P.P.S. I didn't find anything wrong with your punctuation, spelling, or grammar. So keep up the good work! :D
jmstevens chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Okay...that was a cliffy! Lol

You're doing really well with the descriptions, btw
jmstevens chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
It's not really a cliff-hanger, but it wraps up the chapter nicely. :D
jmstevens chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
I don't know..I kinda like the banter. *G*

But that's just me.
jmstevens chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
"You probably have a concussion.."

"So do you.."