Reviews for Mended Hearts Series:2: Through The Glass
The Long Gone Writer chapter 16 . 7/15/2007
What an ending. You totally had me convinced it was going a totally different way and you managed to shock, surprise and entertain me. I actually felt it in my heart when Stacy said she was dying. It's so unreal.

A fantastic story, and from the looks of the first two books, the series looks set to be another stunner.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
HOW COULD SHE AGREE TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE? I can't believe your second last chapter is this juicy. Actually, it's you Lissa, so I guess I can. lol
The Long Gone Writer chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
Shane is so sweet. He could have gone in there all guns blazing about her not telling him, but instead he was a proper southern gentleman.

I'm totally on the edge of my seat reading this.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
Shane the breaker and enterer? haha

What a romantic way to end the chapter. I would say more but I have to see what's going to happen!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Ooh, can't wait for Shane and Stacy to have it out. Fantastic chapter, and I'm going right to the next one.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Day-um. Trish broke Stacy's confidence. Not that I blame her at all.

This was such a pivotal chapter in the fic and you totally gave it justice.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Okay, why is Stacy getting annoyed. She was the one who went on Regis and basically said their relationship was nothing.

OMG, I'm hooked on this story! It's like a soap opera only better!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Aw, what a shame for Ash, having to be the unwanted rebound date! I hope she finds happiness in one of your future efforts! ;)
The Long Gone Writer chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
I did not see that one coming! The pair of them are going to be miserable without each other.

I am loving this story, as I do with every other one you write.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Uh-oh I smell trouble. Good way to close the chapter, building up a lot of dramatic suspense.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Ooh, could we have another angel series in the making? Or is the God reference just a hint to your other one? Either way it was a nice touch and I enjoyed this chapter, it was emotional without being melodramatic and it shows Shane to be human, with doubts, paranoias and insecurities.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Okay, as much as I love Stace, she is putting Trish in a horrible position.

See how you are sucking me into the story! haha
The Long Gone Writer chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I loved the flashback in this chapter. It provided a bit of comic relief and showed the lighter side of Stacy and Shane's relationship.

I love this pairing.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Jeff the Voice Of Reason - I love it.

I love that you are doing these series because it's a nice correlation between the fics, which you know I love you doing.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Okay, going to do the psychic bit - was she pregnant?

I'm slightly confused about Stacy's version of events and the opening chapter where Shane was a step away from proposing, but I'm sure you will clear that up in upcoming chapters, so on I go to read!