Reviews for School Ties
yamato-matt-fan chapter 4 . 5/20/2002
group/ER_RP/

AN ER Roleplay.
Poodle chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
That was so cool! I love Moulin Rouge...Best movie ever! I laughed so hard when you had alcohol in there! I LOVE that song...BNL is the best band ever! That was really funny and really sweet! Great job!
Poodle chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
Chanie chapter 3 . 2/12/2002
Really funny. Hehehe.

Do a Buffy/ER crossover, please please please!
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I LOVE THIS! KEEP IT GOING! COULD YOU DO A SCRUBS ONE? OR MAYBE A LAW AND ORODER ONE? OR PROVIDENCE? I LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
baby jen chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
id love to see josh lyman and carter get in a room and talk over their near death experiences. carter/sam and josh could be gr8 pals-more on the west wing/er cross over, pretty please! some real good comedic writin here-very well done!
baby jen chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
on the whole i really liked it-as west wing and er are my two fav programmes. carter/sam/josh interaction was cool, man! gr8 idea-keep up the good work. ) more-more!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Cool fic! Are you going to do a ER/Scrubs crossover? You should!
Para chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
OMG! That is the funniest, BEST fanfiction ever written. MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! Keep going! Or add more to both chapters. That was absolutely the best ever!

::applauds::
angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
gotta love west wing! this was so awesome. hilarious. creative. I loved the josh wanting to know how to do stitches and donna flirting with dave. lol that was great! awesome job!
Lisa B chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Hehe, this was hilarious! I loved it.
Kittle chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Cute
Athena356 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
hehe, this was great, write more please!
calendaes chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Okay...um...Yay! That was a great story. I've always wanted a crossover for those two series, but I never thought it could be done...well, I've been proved wrong, very, very wrong. I thought the characterizations of all were very well done and I'd love to read more. Write more! I'd like to see John and Josh talk about...well, you know...their shared experiences. All in all, I loved it!