Reviews for Regrets
Growing up sucks chapter 1 . 3/7
Never actually thought anyone in this site would ever tear me up but you did.
It's very difficult to find an ff author who can write without any major spelling mistakes with proper grammar and smooth writing skills but you my friend magically woo me over:)
I decide to read more of your wonderful stories after this :)
It's sad your not writing ff anymore but hopefully I and you're many other wonderful/lovely fans will stumble into you're own stories, such as you're plot, characters and adventure that YOU created :) hopefully that day will come soon.
And never give up writing and remember always keep smiling even if you feel like you're having a hard day.
This fic inspired me to smile more, be happy and be grateful what I've in life :D

Once again, what a master piece you have just created. Thanks again.

- Growing up sucks
blalala chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*sniff sniff*
How could you do that?
But heartbreaking beautiful.
Thank you but please don't do this again.
I don't think my heart can handle it.
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You just became my favorite author. Thank you so much!
Noly Hotoke chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sad. Regrets always happen. When pride takes over love, everything becomes wrong. Definitely. This is so sad. Or should I say heart breaking, sorrowful, depressing, tearful.

I hate tragic ending, but I love reading it. TT_TT

Thank you for making an awesome story.
I need quite some time crying.

-N.H.-
MiaShioriTheNotSoSilentReader chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I—I dunno what to say... That was so touching... ;–;
Reality Romance chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Well who knows just one chapter gonna makeme cry like that

This story is so on my list

I like crying , because when i cry i don't pity myself

I like story that make me cry and laugh hehehe

Thx
The Burnt Jewel chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I was touched by this story. It seemed so sad, and it hit me like a fireball. Well, that's ironic.

Anyways, a good one-shot. You have expressed his overpowering emotions greatly, up to a certain extent and it...suits this story. Good job and well done :)

Good luck with your next stories and keep writing, though I'm surprised that you haven't gotten much reviews :)
ME yana chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
huwaaa! i was sooo close to tears. you really are GOOD! wait, no you are great! i love it! "I always did like that smile of yours"! *sobs*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is a really nice story made with heart.
this.pen.is.red chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Holy crap. You better have won the Nobel prize for this, else the world is insane. -.-

HOLY CRAP. In a metaphorical sense, this piece was the dynamite to which was placed quite conveniently in my brain, and exploded into pieces when I finished reading how awesome it was. Not to matter, really. The sadness of the story was bound to make my mind go mentally berserk anyways.

But more importantly, this was one of your FIRST stories. O.O What are you saying, that they aren't good? This is amazing! And it literally made me cry, despite myself not having much of a personal connection to the NatsumexMikan pairing.

If this is bad, I don't know what to call my writing.

Natsume is dead. Me ish very sad now.

"I always did like that smile of yours."

Well. I will go cry myself to sleep now.
pastillYANA chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You know this is the first time i've ever cried this hard. Thank you for making a story like this. I was moved and I will say thank you again that you made a very sad, and emotional story. Good job and keep the nice works going! :) :'(
Black Maya chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
it's so sad... TTTT

make him come back! he needs to shred the letters! TTTT
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is so sad... I can't believe it... Natsume's gone. THE Hyuuga Natsume is gone, and a heartbroken Sakura Mikan is there, probably wishing he was there, alive and well. :( But I love this story. :)
M. Calcifer chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This story really moved me. I was actually planning on writing a story similar to this, but not entirely the same, before I even get to read this. And you inspired me more. Very fast-paced and I consider that nice. You could have added more details especially to the action part though. More breath-taking, more action-drama element. All in all, hats off to you! I love this bittersweet story.

Kaku koto ni tamotsu! \m/