Reviews for Full Moons and Diplomats
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 4/2
Its sad that there won't be anymore...I still liked it though!
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 2 . 2/12
lol i like this story so much ...QwQ
Soul Vrazy chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Huh. Well, hello, good fortune, Tsunade though. Thy name is somehow... Gaara.
It the...
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Two ANBU, cloaked and masked, appeared in front of him, probably from the top of the wall. They both gave the barest of bows; Gaara inclined his head in response. (Bowing with the load of his gourd was simply not a viable action.)
There some grammar/spelling problem in the sentences one of it what I put up here ..
TheRulerOfTheSea chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I am so glad that I click this *nosebleed*
WarFlower chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god. Time to got an play with myself ;)

_WarFlower
Closet Cleaner chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I loved this! Absolutely brilliant! The ending was great, and I loved how you made Shukaku female. I hate it when people make the guys go into heat without a further explanation (like being possessed by a female demon) .
Great story! :)
Mizookie chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Oh my glob. 0/0 that was awesome!
NanaliJoci chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Hahaha the old guy left once he noticed Gaara was Kazekage. Had a feeling he would complain to Tsunade. I agree their are barely any story with Shukaku going to heat. It's always Kyuubi who I'm pretty sure is male. Anyways me likey NaruGaa ;) it was hot!
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
i like the last part of the neighbor coming and complaining
TheMadKatter13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This story was one huge LOL (in a good way). And someone with logic? Yay! At last! The last AN I would have to agree with as well.
Haitorei chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
awwww cute D
Haitorei chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
oooh i can't wait D
JokerBaby369 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
That was a really good read, i'm glad i clicked on it, very sexy. although u tend to write (really) long sentences, it was a very good story. btw, shukaku's eyes are yellow with black diamonds :) good story
Noradin chapter 2 . 7/16/2011