Reviews for Hostile
Sehkmet chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This stretches on forever. And the main character is a mary sue. And she whines, And is immature. It is really irritating.
HazzaTL3 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
So... Any more...?
HazzaTL3 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Very cool.
HazzaTL3 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Reminds me of the star trek episode Miri.

I noticed you called Hammond Landry a few times in previous chapters.
HazzaTL3 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
How come their mall didn't detect the Jaffa?
HazzaTL3 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Nice way to kill the immortal.
HazzaTL3 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Lol this chapter was great.
HazzaTL3 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I like the accidental beheading.
HazzaTL3 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Nice chapter. Like how Methos is portrayed here.
HazzaTL3 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Cool chapter, nice twist at the end. There was one part I could see how Max was like Vala
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hi, just discovered this story. Its well written and I look forward to the rest of it.

You said that Max is somewhat like Vala, juatvnot based of her. I can't see it thus far.
FORD B chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
A sequal! Excellent to hear! Can't wait! Alert me if you can when it's ready.
FORD B chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
What an idiot he was. Good chapter though! Lots of action!

He should have thought about the fact that they deal with aliens, so they have some pretty big security systems, non technological. Such as, they know what he is and can have it placed in every law enforcement office in the world what to look for, even if it took decades to find him, or longer. Knowing the Asgaurd, they'd probably only need a sample of his blood, which would be easy to get seeing as he was bleeing in the hallway and by that blow up elevator, so Thor might find a way to detect that uniqueness in him.

Till the next chapter!
JOSH chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
Adam needs to get out more, somewhere. I feel sorry for Max even more than before. Other than that, good chapter and until the next one.
JOSH chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Really good work on these two latest chapters. Looking forward to more.