Reviews for Screams
Deidara chapter 1 . 1/6
It has been a long time since I read a story that was such a breath of fresh air. Dark, yes, but beautiful, original, well written, interesting, and all of that. Very, very well done.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful.
Etch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow. I actually really liked this. The title had made me curious, and the warning almost made me turn away, but I read it, and it was great. You made my day, using proper grammar, too. XD
gbear605 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This sounds very similar to Jane Toppan, who was a serial killer who gained sexual satisfaction from the people she killed.
Technomad chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Brrrrr! Is Ron still alive? The Trio should exact vengeance as a unit.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Unreal, impossible, scary, completely unexpected, never going to happen. It's almost like chain mail, one person after another, only this time you won't know who's next. Definitely NOT the kind of stories I usually read.

But somehow I find myself liking this.
Jonuts chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not sure that really qualifies as "Dark Evil Hermione". Not like they're hitting innocent folks. Dark? Sure. Evil? Questionable :)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
so... it seems my account went nuts and lost some stuff, anyway, i LOVE this series! its just AWESOME XD specially how it begins
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Good story, weird, but good.
melodxes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was scary. Not wet yourself and scream like a little girl scary, more like oh my gosh she's psycho why would anyone do that?! scary. I liked this fic, it's dark, it's twisted, it's different.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow! That was grim.

Nicely written.

Hope I can sleep tonight.
Population1-13th chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
... . . . ... Whoa... . . .
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
whoa that was dark and evil and entertaining too

sopmwhow i liked it
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Oh wow, this is scary, sick, and eerily wonderful. I love the way you describe Hermione mind state! Too bad Ron was dead, I would love to read some Pycho!Trio fic. Well...at least Ron isn't the traitorous one in here.
clouds711 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was awesome but scary...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »