Reviews for Screams Part One
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/23
Some people break under just the implied threat of pain. I am so happy your version of Hermione was so very much stronger.
Rape isn't an effective means of torture. It is more an act of violence with nuances of dominance and control. Inflicting pain is an art form. Electricity, like the cruciatus curse, is effective because the main stops but the memory of the pain lingers for years.
I very much ch enjoyed this story and look forward to reading the subsequent pieces.
Lord Sykox Charr chapter 1 . 8/2
Nice concept... :) but left of any actual action
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 5/12
My God! * faints * * jumps up * It's creepy, it's gonna give me nightmares! I love it! * faints again *
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/29
This was so good!
Wow. Man, this is intense!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/7
Somehow I don't feel sorry for Neville. That's what should happen to all the traitors (at least this time it wasn't Ron who betrayed Harry and Hermione).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Really nice story, very well-written and perfectly laid out personas in my opinion.
amber.saurus chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Are I see now! I'd read the third part first so I didn't get it! Loved it!
lupuslady chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
WOOOOOOWWW
I don't know what else to say except amazing! Your writing is amazing!
Deidara chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
It has been a long time since I read a story that was such a breath of fresh air. Dark, yes, but beautiful, original, well written, interesting, and all of that. Very, very well done.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful.
Etch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow. I actually really liked this. The title had made me curious, and the warning almost made me turn away, but I read it, and it was great. You made my day, using proper grammar, too. XD
gbear605 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This sounds very similar to Jane Toppan, who was a serial killer who gained sexual satisfaction from the people she killed.
Technomad chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Brrrrr! Is Ron still alive? The Trio should exact vengeance as a unit.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Unreal, impossible, scary, completely unexpected, never going to happen. It's almost like chain mail, one person after another, only this time you won't know who's next. Definitely NOT the kind of stories I usually read.

But somehow I find myself liking this.