Reviews for Kakashi's lessons in seduction
Kuro Fuyu Mitsukai chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
that was hilerious especilly sasunaru part i can't believe naruto is so stupid. and the way gaara told lee about the festival was funny it is just like gaara to act like that.
Kuro Fuyu Mitsukai chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
cool this story rocks write more write more!
Alrye chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
*Twitch, Twitch* I really dislike you right now. But it was sort of good.
WillYaoi4FanGirls chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
*sniffles* omg poor Sasuke, your such a great author. you even got me to tear up and you got Sasuke to cry and stay in character bravo.
KawaiiKoneko89 chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Naruto was so harsh! But I understand his reaction. I would have done the same. Hopefully Sasuke doesn't get too depressed.

Koneko-chan
EvoExtras chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Oh Em Gee! That was so sad! ;o; I feel so sorry for Sasuke. I mean, Sasuke doesn't cry! Dx I hope this gets cleared up soon .. -sniffle-
x-Deadly-silence-x chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
I finally figured out how to post a review! Wow! Anyhow, I loved this chapter, it was really emotional at the end. I feel sorry for Sasuke. Update soon! D
SlashnYaoi chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
that is one HUGE paragraph. may want to break that up a little?
xjdjfbu chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
*hits naruto* YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT. YOU MADE AN UCHIHA CRY.

AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, WHEN HE SAID HE LOVED YOU, YOU WERE LIKE "HM...NAW." lol whats gonna happen next? UPDATE SOON PLZ!~Mch Love, Cyberchick101
Frerardlover chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
no! how does Naruto not remember? he made Sasuke cry! T_T that made me sad. hopefully he will return Sasuke's feelings... soon.
Theasus chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
O_O...

NARUTO YOU A$$...YOU DO SO LIKE HIM!

sasuke...you...YOU MADE ME CRY...I HATE YOU...uchihas...do not...*sniff*...cr-WHY NARUTO, WHY!

naruto HEY!...IT'S NOT MY FAULT...THIS PERSON IS WRITTING THE STORY...NOT ME!...*mumbles*...if it were me, i would'uv let you have your marry way with me.

me...

sasuke...YAY! *glomp*

OMG! WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN!
Theasus chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
YAY! XD HURRY UP

I WANT TO READ MORE!
Theasus chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
OMFG, YOU EVIL PERSON...THAT WAS MEAN!
kukukukuk chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
oh ho ho ma gawd that was hawt *U*

love the fic! absolutely love ya fur makin it

real awesome and funni, update wen ya can! :D

also rilli like ur 'object for lust' fic too :P nice

kewl *thumbs up*
xEmberChanx chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
good story! ur dads from nigeria? I am too! thats so cool! do u speak it?
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »