Reviews for Legacy of the Red Sun: The Complete Trilogy
Good story. What bugs me is how fast thinks he loves mara. Even if it is true she betrayed him too many times. Her betrayal didnt just hurt him only. She got his whole family killed. Hes is a whiny idiot who didnt give Winter a chance.
anesor chapter 2 . 3/4
She don't sound like Lois.
anesor chapter 1 . 3/4
That had some serious feels, but really Vader, why destroy your son's remains?
CaptainToast321 chapter 5 . 2/16
:,(
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 2/16
Two questions one to mind.
First off, why didn't Ben ever train him? I get he didn't train Luke I'm canon, but that makes no sense even then.
Here, Ben had all of his faith and hope broken with Luke's death. If anything he would instantly start training him as soon as they were safe and away.

Secondly, why did Ben have to die .
Vlad1986 chapter 4 . 2/16
I just have to ask: was a worthless womprat really the best you could do? I mean, seriously you couldn't have had the Lars Family die from Tusken Raiders or a sandstorm or even just have the speeder malfunction or something more believable within Star Wars? This has to be the silliest cause of death anywhere.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/16
I haven't read the story yet, but the original premise where Superman is the only smallville character to show up seems to be a LOT better than bringing over more in this.
Galeiam chapter 11 . 2/3
GAHHHHHHHH FUCKING KRYPTONITE!

and Zod

Damnit I can't even read this amazing story anymore since it now how this.
Galeiam chapter 10 . 2/3
The Mara thing is just so...ugh worse than anything ever in smallville.

At least then his obsession with Lana was compounded over years.
Callisti chapter 30 . 1/20
Bravo!
Callisti chapter 18 . 1/20
That Leia-Fett thing, on the platforms, would make the Best kind of level in a game. If you got it from that, cool (I've not gamed since Diablo was new), but someone ought to give you a mint for that if it hasn't been done already!
Rongis chapter 11 . 1/13
And the most pathetic moment in every superman fanfic, retarded authors giving kryptonite to superman's loved ones even though he is in a whole FUCKING DIFFERENT UNIVERSE.
Curzon chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I like the story, I just don't like Kale. Sorry.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Damn.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
It occurs to me that he is going to really love that Jedi training in the future. After all, wouldn't want the Man of Steel to lose control of his strength at an ... unfortunate time.