Reviews for Legacy of the Red Sun: The Complete Trilogy
MartinDeShade chapter 10 . 2/13
This is one of the worst chapters from such a talented writer. You left Vader and Mara there strictly for story reasons, it makes me not believe in anything else you write on this story. You kill people off earlier, and I thought no problem you didn't have characters acting out of character to make it happen so I thought it made the story more interesting. However this chapter was a mess. Its like you decided how the rest of the story was going to go and you had to shoehorn it in.
lil dynamic chapter 7 . 1/11
It was pretty messed up how vader cut down all the younglings during episode 3 and many people forget about how cruel and fucked up he really is.
Poor chewbacca.
So mara jade is caught, what will happen to her now?
lil dynamic chapter 6 . 1/11
Han solo back in with Leia.
Ironic that moff is awarding them for defecting from the empire.
lil dynamic chapter 5 . 1/11
Forget shit hitting the fan, you just nuked it.
I am speechless right now.
You not only killed all of kal's remaining family but did it so quick and cruel. Having your sister die in your arms is very traumatizing by itself but you also had his parents and ben die too.
Thats why you are one of my favorite authors, you keep me guessing and on my toes every chapter.
I feel sorry for the empire and vader, they have no idea what they have unkownly created.
lil dynamic chapter 4 . 1/11
God dam, you do not mess around.
I thought arica mara jade, since luke is dead his future wife would logically be matched with kal. The emperor's hand is one smoking hot babe.
So bens dead already, well it was impossible for him to beat vader years later in his old age.
Since shit hit the fan will kal and whats left of his family go to the rebels or hide?
lil dynamic chapter 3 . 1/11
Ha, the bane of all teenagers, beautiful women.
Should i go with the beautiful women who loves kissing or the impending civil war? I'll go with arica of course lol
lil dynamic chapter 2 . 1/11
So i have been looking for a good justice league/young justice crossover story for a while now than i found yours.
The second i saw you as the author i knew this would be a very good story to read.

On with the review, so you switched around luke for kal, an interesting idea.
I also do like the potential of a kryptonian with the force and a lightsaber.
Great chapter with excellent sentence structure and grammer.
Now on to chapter 3!
blackstardragon624 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Holy F#ck you can write a story
keep up the amazing work
ElmStreet chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Great story. I'm sorry it took me so long to find it!
jnan chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
amazing end to a complete fascinating story
Reishin Amara chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
this storys bwginning was so sad!i love how you did everything.
GJMEGA chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
How the FUCK did they get into the Fortress of Solitude? Its technology is /millions/ of years more advanced than theirs, I /literally/ cannot imagine the Empire getting past it's defenses.
GJMEGA chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Wait, Jor-El never warned Kale that the radiation of a red star would weaken him? Why the hell not?
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Considering Han is still an Imperial I take it he never encountered Chewbacca? What was the catalyst for this change? I can't imagine even the butterfly effect from Luke dying as a child, Tatooine being glassed and Ben taking Kale to Naboo would affect that particular incident.

"Kale looked up, his disappointment replaced by fear."

Why would Kale fear Vader? He kicked the shit out of him and proved that Vader's most lethal weapon, his lightsaber, can't hurt him deeply and quickly enough to stop him, if he really tried, from finishing what he started on Naboo. He's a teenager whose family was slaughtered by Vader, he should feel anger, not fear. The fact that Vader wasn't prepared for his abilities and might somehow think of a way around them probably wouldn't occur to him in his agitated state. Fear is most definitely not the reaction he should have at hearing Vader's name.
GJMEGA chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Yeah, Vader should be dead. Even if he is still just a teenager and not fully powered up, a full powered punch, fueled by /rage/, from /Superman/ would literally pulp Vader's skull, helmet or no.