Reviews for Legacy of the Red Sun: The Complete Trilogy
Cartman1701 chapter 13 . 1h
You are one of my favorite authors. I am so glad I never read this story until now. If I did, I never would have looked at the rest of your stories.
PappyOldGuy chapter 30 . 7/24
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 7/23
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of FanFiction stories, including crossovers, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going. I am a big fan of both Superman and Starwars.

Thanks for sharing!
scorched halloween chapter 10 . 7/17
How is it that this version of Kal is an even bigger naive pushover than canon Kal despite experiencing more harrowing events?
scorched halloween chapter 3 . 7/17
Well at least we know Kal is destined to be a pushover no matter what world he crashed on
CharlesDalby chapter 30 . 4/6
I thank you for your imaginative story-telling.
JusticeLordSuperman chapter 3 . 3/31
Hey I thought Superman doesn’t lie
kyoshi711 chapter 30 . 3/28
Great story.
PrinceTanix chapter 14 . 3/1
why love a great loving woman when I can love the woman who helped kill my family? makes fucking sense, smh...
Katsuhito chapter 7 . 1/26
So I'm rereading this story, and I just realized who this Han Solo reminds me of: Jack O'Neill from SG-1. Nice one. :)
CMVreud chapter 10 . 1/4
You really know how to pluck the strings, do ya?
CMVreud chapter 7 . 1/4
Huh, look at that.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 1/4
I bet her (over)protective dad had her followed and propably wants to get Kale new shoes, of durasteel, to swim in, without aid.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 1/4
Well~ he was never one for much restraint, eh?
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2019