Reviews for Legacy of the Red Sun: The Complete Trilogy
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 10 . 7/14
Kale is stupid and lets millions of people die because killing those that are truly evil, thus stopping the murdering of millions, would make him sink to their level. Yeah... That's not fucking bullshit or anything.
The Void Sage chapter 10 . 6/21
I feel the whole charter deviation nonexistence odd seeing that kale suffered much more Psychological trauma than he did if he was raised on earth but he still has the same attitude, he say his mentor die, his mothers broken body, his sister ravaged and burned and he still the golden boy scout? Let alone the fact that one of the primal rules in war is to have no mercy on truly dangerous foes, like Vader or Mara. The whole excuse of "i wont kill you because i will not become like you or sink to your level is ridiculous. #1 they are in a war, #2 against a tyrannical genocidal empire thousands of millions of times worse that the Nazis, #3 facing enemies that are truly sociopaths and will kill on a whim, those that are apathetic and ignore the problem, brainwashed passed recuperation, #4 enemies that you spare again and again known that killing them would prevent them from continuing to to evil acts, weaken the opposing force, and prevent them from clashing with you later.
Paladin Nox chapter 30 . 5/18
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for sharing this
Hercules8 chapter 28 . 4/27
. ! Best idea ever! :D
Hercules8 chapter 23 . 4/27
A Jedi Superman. Yep, one of the best crossover fanfictions, I have ever read! This is pretty close to The Writer with no Name fanfic 'The Last Son'. So epic job man! :3
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 4/26
Yay, he can fly! Love it! :D
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/25
This is a pretty cool story! I how you made Clark in this, also I'm glad he still has his powers. So AWESOME work! :D
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 4/7
Great first chapter hope that means either vader kills palpatine for lying

or at least tries,or anakin turns back to the light which is probably just hopeful

thinking.
Todeswind chapter 30 . 4/7
Bravo.
Rakaan chapter 12 . 3/28
Nice. I like the concept of a kryptonite lightsaber. I always found it a bit weird that most Superman stories that include kryptonite usually end up with someone holding it up in his face like a priest trying to exorcise a demon. Nice to see something new for a change.
AnonBryd chapter 30 . 3/15
I enjoyed reading this fic, because of the way you made it work. Most of the plot was well laid out and worked together, as well as the fact that it was a very good idea.
I can not, however, say that I liked this fic. Not because of how you killed the characters, or anything else like that, but because of Kale.
I don't want this to be a flame, or even a bad remark, but I skipped the last 10 chapters until the last chapter because I honestly just hate the relationship between Mara and Kale. I was honestly hoping for Mara to just commit suicide in chapter 20, because she I found her utterly pathetic as a person (not as a character, you wrote her well, but I find her personality pathetic).
I had hoped that around chapter 15 Kale and Winter would get together...
But anyway! This was well written, and I had no problems with it whatsoever except for Mara Jade and her relationship with Kale. Other than that it was really good and I would have given you an 8.5/10.
MartinDeShade chapter 10 . 2/13
This is one of the worst chapters from such a talented writer. You left Vader and Mara there strictly for story reasons, it makes me not believe in anything else you write on this story. You kill people off earlier, and I thought no problem you didn't have characters acting out of character to make it happen so I thought it made the story more interesting. However this chapter was a mess. Its like you decided how the rest of the story was going to go and you had to shoehorn it in.
lil dynamic chapter 7 . 1/11
It was pretty messed up how vader cut down all the younglings during episode 3 and many people forget about how cruel and fucked up he really is.
Poor chewbacca.
So mara jade is caught, what will happen to her now?
lil dynamic chapter 6 . 1/11
Han solo back in with Leia.
Ironic that moff is awarding them for defecting from the empire.
lil dynamic chapter 5 . 1/11
Forget shit hitting the fan, you just nuked it.
I am speechless right now.
You not only killed all of kal's remaining family but did it so quick and cruel. Having your sister die in your arms is very traumatizing by itself but you also had his parents and ben die too.
Thats why you are one of my favorite authors, you keep me guessing and on my toes every chapter.
I feel sorry for the empire and vader, they have no idea what they have unkownly created.