Reviews for The Reformation of Kyle Broflovski
FrozenVictim chapter 19 . 3/29
Hey you two, after reminiscing on old drawings of mine I came across some fanart I did for this fic from about TEN YEARS AGO! Isn't that insane? I think it's insane. I'm using my old dA name for recognition's sake, but gosh, it's still as good as the day I read it when I was 14. I hope you're both doing well, and I'm thinking about doing an updated, and much better fic art for this sometime soon - wish I knew where to send it, but hopefully one of you will stumble on it some time in the future. Best wishes to you guys, I'm so very lucky to have been a part of the south park slash comm in the old days, when you both were our beacons of light in the fic side of things! xo.
C chapter 19 . 2/15
I somehow stumbled upon this around 9pm yesterday and, after reading the description, thought I'd give this story a shot. And boy, did I fall in love with it: the setting, the OCs, the mystery, the suspense, the interpretation of the main South Park characters. You had me reading all 19 chapters from 9pm all the way to 4, almost 5am, which really shows how you had me engaged throughout. You guys got me to a situation where I could not properly sleep unless I had all the answers to my questions that were madly squirming in me like a bunch of maggots and the gasp of relief (and sorrow) at the end left me both happy and sad.

I was happy to finally reach the ending and conclude my thoughts of it, and finally head to bed after hours upon hours of reading your story.

And yet, it kinda is a pity to say that I do agree with a majority of the reviews here: I did not enjoy the ending as I did the earlier/mid chapters. It was like the rush of adrenaline and sugar from within me had simply just died down to a hesitant, curious "What?". To me, it's as if you've built upon so much drama and so much kerfuffle and so many layers upon layers of plot that, in the end, didn't even mean anything. In a way, it felt as if Stan had his own mind brainwashed due to his affection towards Kyle and his new friends that somehow collapsed all the efforts he, Kenny and Austin had put. Or, in other words, the cult got to him, the hero.

I had believed this would be a tale of pulling Kyle out of the oh-so-evil-and-ever-so-creepy cult but seeing Stan join said cult, the very one that he had swore against and discovered fault upon fault upon fault in, was just so, so, very anti-climactic. I would love to see an alternate ending of sorts to this but I know this would be very unlikely as this was written in 2008 and it is now 2017, a good 9 years gap, haha.

However, I do applaud and thank the both of you for writing this. Despite whatever emotions I had for the ending, this was still, all in all, a good read. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be visiting some of my favourite chapters to fanboy over once more, haha.

Cheers! :)
teabags chapter 13 . 1/9
God

Its been TEN years since I last read this story... I remember reading this back when it was first actually being written. A fucking DECADE. I was in high school still and now I'm a grown ass woman, job and degree. Oh my god.

Still a good story though
tododekukunlmao chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
This seems like such an amazing story, I took a peep in the comments and I'm kinda disappointed for the end I haven't read yet. it makes me not wanna read anymore knowing Stan submits and joins, knowing there are lots of loose ends and the last chapters are 'bad' in quite a few people's opinions.
tododekukunlmao chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
SATANIC CULT, IM TELLING YOU.
tododekukunlmao chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I BET IT'S SOME SATANIC CULT. A RULE IN SATANISM IS TO NOT BOTHER PEOPLE WHEN IN OPEN TERRITORY, IF SOMEONE BOTHERS YOU AND WONT STOP, DESTROY THEM I CANT
Southparkreader873 chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
Fuck. What a great story. Kinda freaky. KYLE IS WAY TOO POSSESIVE IN THIS STORY THOUGH. I am glad that the community in here was so gay-friendly. I really liked Austin, the way his character was portrayed. I am sad that he and Stan stopped being friends. I am sad that, even though i am kinda ok with him being in the HHS, I feel sad that he did it solely for Kyle. That kinda pisses me off... Idek. I just got super attached to Kenny and Austin. At that first scene in chp. 19, I totally thought that Kyle raped him in his sleep... Scared the shit out of me... :/ i think this story should be made into a movie, even though I don't like how it ended. 8/10
Guest chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
THE ENSIMG WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE THIS STORY PLZ NEVER STOP WRITING#!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2016

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
For some reason I think brother S is Stan.. But i can be wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I was a little unsure about starting this story
tucker.genevieve chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
And the intrigue continues! I love the imagery in the cafeteria scene with the group of guys around Miller. I could picture it in my head, everyone slightly entranced by their leader, very 'Disturbing Behavior'. :)