Reviews for The Reformation of Kyle Broflovski
jania-chan chapter 4 . 6/21
This seems like such an amazing story, I took a peep in the comments and I'm kinda disappointed for the end I haven't read yet. it makes me not wanna read anymore knowing Stan submits and joins, knowing there are lots of loose ends and the last chapters are 'bad' in quite a few people's opinions.
jania-chan chapter 3 . 6/21
SATANIC CULT, IM TELLING YOU.
jania-chan chapter 2 . 6/21
I BET IT'S SOME SATANIC CULT. A RULE IN SATANISM IS TO NOT BOTHER PEOPLE WHEN IN OPEN TERRITORY, IF SOMEONE BOTHERS YOU AND WONT STOP, DESTROY THEM I CANT
Southparkreader873 chapter 19 . 6/4
Fuck. What a great story. Kinda freaky. KYLE IS WAY TOO POSSESIVE IN THIS STORY THOUGH. I am glad that the community in here was so gay-friendly. I really liked Austin, the way his character was portrayed. I am sad that he and Stan stopped being friends. I am sad that, even though i am kinda ok with him being in the HHS, I feel sad that he did it solely for Kyle. That kinda pisses me off... Idek. I just got super attached to Kenny and Austin. At that first scene in chp. 19, I totally thought that Kyle raped him in his sleep... Scared the shit out of me... :/ i think this story should be made into a movie, even though I don't like how it ended. 8/10
THE ENSIMG WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE THIS STORY PLZ NEVER STOP WRITING#!
Oh god... Last chapter... Im scared
Stan

Ustewpid
Leave
Stan u stupid
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
For some reason I think brother S is Stan.. But i can be wrong
I was a little unsure about starting this story
tucker.genevieve chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
And the intrigue continues! I love the imagery in the cafeteria scene with the group of guys around Miller. I could picture it in my head, everyone slightly entranced by their leader, very 'Disturbing Behavior'. :)
tucker.genevieve chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
It's easily been seven or eight years since I've read a story like this one. Despite the time gap, I've already fallen in line with the characters, eager to learn more about them. This seemingly joyous occasion of best friends reuniting is intriguingly littered with dark clouds and suspicious behavior. I can't wait to read more. Great start, ladies.
altosaxboy94 chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
This was a marvelous fanfiction until the deviation trilogy. I'm not the writer so I will not say you are wrong but I hated the way it ended, ruined the whole thing for me. I didn't necessarily want a mushy ending and it's all happy but I felt there was so much mystery and unanswered questions and thoughts from the readers point of view. it's like we had one hell of a meal and then mom decided not to make the cake. I applaud the beginning plot and the ocs (phenominal creativity), just hated the ending. I wanted to see jason and Austin reconcile (and maybe hook up) and miller get his dues, but hey, to each their own. I give it 6 out of 10.
Nito chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
STAN HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU! he did the date, he's like
"Well i did my time (opens door and sweeps hand in) LET'S GO ON THE BED NOW!
...(sigh) Problematic faves. Your story (points) It's so frustrating!... LY GOOD! dang...Hope yer having a wonderful day author~!