Reviews for The Reformation of Kyle Broflovski
Solemn Knight chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
WOW, that was quiet the story. It was so brilliant, long, mysterious, the list goes on and on. You both rock as writers.
PandaHeroXD chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
You have no idea how freaking interested I was in this story, I would't put down my phone for the life of me. I read the whole story in 2 days, I was that into it!

The plot, OC's, writing style is simply amazing. Im not exactly excited for the ending, and you left some loose strings but it's way better than Stan and Kyle leaving each other. I love your story and I wish to find more stories like this in the future :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is so amazing! It's very well written and as I'm reading it I feel as if I was Stan. The things Kyle says and does, the way he's acting, it pisses me off. I'm on chapter two and I'm already addicted. Thank you sooo much for writhing such and awesome story!
Yeah.I'mLazy chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Okay, so I read the whole story in a few days and there are some things I want to say: This was the kind of story I loved so much that I couldn't wait for school to be out to read it, and even stayed up a night (last night, to be exact, but I had school today so that wasn't really smart).
I liked how you built suspense and actually managed to buil up a story. I liked how you guys described Stan's feelings in this and even went as far making him a guy with a personality (because honestly, most on the fanfics on this site make him some weird emotionless fool).
I can't say I'm completely disappointed with the end, because I like how Stan's thoughts about all of this changed. I am, however, disappointed with the fact that there are so many questions left unanswered... But I loved the story all the way trough and am sad that it's over.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Loved the story. I don't hate the ending, to be honest I saw it coming. Still it would have been fun to delve deeper into what the HHS is as a club. Also to find out more about Miller.
cortez30 chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Oh and that bondage scene uhhh you 2 were having a little fun huh
cortez30 chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Wow that was a long ass story and I loved every second of it the bond between kyle and stan the prick miller who I wished got his come up its and the group but I didn't like Stan becoming a hypocrite in the end that was kinda bull just saying
13foxes chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
First of all, applause to you two. The suspense was built up wonderfully and I found myself on the edge of my seat through chapter 1-16. I love mysteries and secrets. Though the suspense died down a bit in the last chapters, overall this story was a very good read.

And I really like Austine and Jason. You breathed life into the OCs, each of them has an distinct personality. I don't really like OCs in fanfic because many authors fail to connect readers to the OCs, but you two did a really good job with OCs in this story.

However, I have to say the ending was very dissapointing. As a lot of reviews has pointed out, all that suspense was built up for NOTHING. Now imagine Harry joining Voldemort's army in the end. But I'm more dissapointed because I was waiting for the answers that never came: what exactly IS HHS, why did Kyle change so much after joining them, why do they have be so secretive, why did Jason say HHS is 'nationally recognized',... so many lose ends it's frustrating, like and itch you can't scratch.

Now I'm just sad and furious, because while I love this story very much, I also hated the last chapters with a passion. To hate something you love is just painful.

While I really want to write a continuation for this, I doubt you will allow it, and I doubt I can write nearly as well as you did. English isn't my first language. Anyhow, I want to say thank you for such a fantastic story, this is still one of the best fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
I spent the whole night reading this fic! I thought it was unique and interesting at first. However, I absolutely hated the last couple of chapters! The story revolved around Stan and his quest to free Kyle from the cult and Miller. It felt as if Stan just gave up and succumbed to the group that he was relentlessly trying so hard to stop. It actually really annoyed me! I was really invested in the story because it was well written and different, but now I am left with a sour feeling towards it because of the ending. Sorry I guess I was rambling a bit. All in all, the fic had an intriguing premise that kept me hooked, but it lacked a solid, pleasing ending.
cocoadaze chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Gosh i dont know what to say.. honestly i nloved reading this.. i read it in one day.. i love how different it is from the usual sp fanfics..And i loved austin as a character so much.. Still i have so mixed emotions about this. I kindaa love and hate it a the same time.. I love the story and all the places and the whole idea, but Kyles kinda ooc character is just, i dont know.. And Stan being bottom is just so weird to me :D The end made me kinda frustated because in the end stan still joined it... And i really kinda hated it from the beginning to the end. I wish he wouldve just left that place when he was first trying to. And yes the atmosphere is amazing..
WhiteRose123 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
So, I spent the entire day reading this story. You guys are really great authors, the story is beautifully written and the OCs are very well thought out. Plus, it is nice to see a Style that portrays Kyle as the more dominant one honestly, they are so rare.

But, I hated the ending. I get the whole "he did it for love" thing, and it certainly was a twist (I really didn't expect that). However, it was as if everything that was being built up over the course of the story was all for naught. The entire story is based on Stan trying to get Kyle out of this cult, and how the cult and Miller are bad. And then in the end he ends up joining it anyways. It's very anticlimatic and it just doesn't much make sense to me. It's like if Harry Potter all of the sudden decided to join Voldemort at the end of the series instead of killing him. I just... couldn't bring myself to like the ending, no matter how much I liked the rest of the story.

Still, a good read. I really did enjoy it, even if the ending wasn't my favorite. You guys did a great job.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
WTF! Wow! I love this story and it was amazingly well written, but seriously? You were really willing to have your main character sacrifice everything he believed in for the entire story, in the name of love? If Kyle really loved and accepted Stan, he would never have asked him to do that. My only complaint is the ending, otherwise great story.
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
Just finished reading the whole thing, this was amazing, I couldn't stop reading until I was finished.

Keep writing, you guys are awesome!
Mattysones chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
OH MAN I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING
Mattysones chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
"That's Scott. He's a dick."

Is what I think about Austin. Clearly he's the only sane one around.