Reviews for Larry Koopa: Zombie Heartbreaker
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 1/20
I actually read this story ages ago, but it seems I never reviewed it /
Is Larry usually characterized as the generic one in the fandom? For some reason, I always pictured him as the perverted one and the flirt, and the fact that he's the star of a dating sim video game (like Resident Evil meets Leisure Suit Larry? ;) ) seems to justify this headcanon. That and apparently he was accused of nanpa in issue 41 of Super Mario Kun but most people think my headcanon's bizarre or wrong.

Anyway, I get that this is one of those "everybody is special except for me"-complex stories - like the one of yours I reviewed earlier except in that one it was Iggy that had the complex - and here Larry found his special talent in computer programming, as a theory behind the creation of that game. I can hardly imagine that Ludwig would be terrible at computer programming though. Perhaps uninterested except where it relates to artificial intelligence and the like, but I picture him as a bit of a polymath, and I imagine that Iggy would be the one who's really talented and interested in programming since it helps him to create smarter robots. Larry on the other hand, if he could be bothered to study enough (I picture him as the smartest beneath Ludwig and Iggy in the family) would be into hacking and pulling internet scams. Maybe he would come up with the idea and save up enough money from his other scams to hire a game company to make it for him, but he would definitely have a load of ideas on what he wants it to be like (I put that theory in my recent story Larry Koopa's A Koopsmas Karol). It's a shame you don't know as much about programming (you've implied?) as you do about biology, or this story would no doubt be longer and meatier. I don't know about other people, but I like it when real-ish scientific principles and other examples of "overthinking it" are incorporated into stories, even fantasy ones. Well actually nobody's ever complained that my stories are hard to understand (do you ever get that?) but rather I'm praised for doing science fiction in a way that's understandable and not boring. Also, I imagine Ludwig as being fluent enough not to speak with an accent, unless of course he feels like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You go Larry! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hi.
Really don't have much to say.
Was a great story.
Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I READ THE CREDITS! :)
EQ chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was cute :3 I loved the ending best. Fame by videogame :D
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You're welcome! And I get where Larry's is going with the whole "I don't wanna be swarmed by fans" thing. I've read enough "crazy fangirls attack" fics (which are for another fandom) to understand that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love it. It's a great story, I want more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love this and Larry
Elli chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What was it about? why does ludwig talk like a retard?
LarryKoopa78 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was a good short story!
I'm glad Larry was able to find a way to get noticed.
Excellent writing!
EveningCicada chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was beautifully written! I hope to be as good a writer as you one day. :)
kayleigh chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
great story i love the koopalings
Tiana Koopa chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was a great story!
IshrasResort chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Really good story! Yeah, Larry always seemed to be the one left out, because he really didn't have a specialty or, well, you know what I mean. He finally found his place in the world.. xD
Gaminggenius chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The best chew of fifteen minutes at the moment!